Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine people bitching about the leader of the Akatsuki only appearing 240 chapters into the story and dying 200 later lol
Imu will be fleshed out and he was presented in perfect timing to show how the Reverie was a mundane thing and they were all puppets of someone of higher power.
Imu will be present for the entire final part of One Piece which is pretty good unlike Kaguya who appeared for a few chapters lmao
Madara was always the endgame until Kaguya showed up, there were hints ever since VOE

Oda was talking through Luffy, he never downplayed Croc that badly
Same Oda that gave him 500 millions back when the highest known bounty was 340, and stayed that way for 30 volumes?
The current inflation fucked up the perception of bounties, not that long 5xx~ was the type of bounty legendary pirates that clashed with Roger and Garp like Chinjao got, or Roger's son that was already Jinbe level at 17 and happened to be a commander of WB.

Zorobros be like:

*Sanji acts carefully according to the plan is worried about consequences* = LoL Sanji is a pussy, he doesn't trust his crewmates and his Captain

Zoro does the same --> Wow just... wow, he is the Vice Captain confirmed , isn't he? He is being smart here because Luffy is dumb and goofy (even in interactions supposed to be funny)

*Zoro fucks up a plan or acts inconsequently like Luffy* --> Wow! He is just like Luffy, reckless, he is the most loyal crewmate, always obeys Luffy no matter what!!!
:finally::finally:
boohoo

Zorobros be like:

*Sanji acts carefully according to the plan is worried about consequences* = LoL Sanji is a pussy, he doesn't trust his crewmates and his Captain

Zoro does the same --> Wow just... wow, he is the Vice Captain confirmed , isn't he? He is being smart here because Luffy is dumb and goofy (even in interactions supposed to be funny)

*Zoro fucks up a plan or acts inconsequently like Luffy* --> Wow! He is just like Luffy, reckless, he is the most loyal crewmate, always obeys Luffy no matter what!!!
:finally::finally:
That's right buddy, the number 4 is a pussy and Zoro is always right. Zoro will never betray his nakama. :myman:

Tama is more useless than usopp, she did nothing special in the raid
Except saving Nami and Usopp, being responsible for Page 1 defeat and making half of Kaido's army turncoat.
she is joining as much as yamato, momo and kinemon
they are simply honorary strawhats
Try to read again. There's a difference between creating a plot point to be solved later (when we meet can I join? sure!) without need and closing a plot point (hey, i can take you for a ride later if you change your mind).
The difference between this is what made people think that Jinbe would not join and would be the same as Shirahoshi (or worse would die).
Always remember that Oda could have simply left her being satisfied in wano without even mentioning joining, since Tama wasn't a schizo that claimed that would join for no reason.

Same Oda that gave him 500 millions back when the highest known bounty was 340, and stayed that way for 30 volumes?
The current inflation fucked up the perception of bounties,t not that long 5xx~ was the type of bounty legendary pirates that clashed with Roger and Garp like Chinjao got, or Roger's son that was already Jinbe level at 17 and happened to a commander of WB.
IRRC he introduced Ace’s bounty right after or around the same time and it was higher and we knew that Ace wasn’t that strong lol

Except saving Nami and Usopp, being responsible for Page 1 defeat and making half of Kaido's army turncoat.

Try to read again. There's a difference between creating a plot point to be solved later (when we meet can I join? sure!) without need and closing a plot point (hey, i can take you for a ride later if you change your mind).
The difference between this is what made people think that Jinbe would not join and would be the same as Shirahoshi (or worse would die).
Always remember that Oda could have simply left her being satisfied in wano without even mentioning joining, since Tama wasn't a schizo that claimed that would join for no reason.
No Tama, she's useless. I was thinking you meant Yamato, Tama is far worse OP already lacks suspense the last thing we need is Tama with 100 animals in the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.