Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine if the next chapter ends up being better? I wonder what would have to happen to top this and the past few?
That's what I'm thinking tbh. Chapter before a break so Oda can really blueball us as his favourite pasttime. I dread what cliffhanger we'll get this time.

Dragon hears Moda's kingdom got nuked and Sabo was there and thus Schrodingers Sabo is dead again apparently? Dragon realises he's finally an incompetent, overrated fraud who does nothing?

Seriously though, we desperately need updates on Vivi, Weevil, Urouge, maybe Apoo unless cover page I guess, Drake, Wano group of BM pirates etc.
Weevil, Vivi, Urouge at minimum though and especially.

This forum is moved by Admiral vs Younko, Mihawk vs Shanks and Zoro vs Sanji, the chapter has none of those
I mean, I get a lot of criticism towards Oda but when he finally delivers great chapters like these, it's still shit. I mean, what's he supposed to do? Showing Mihawk, Akainu, Kaido, Shanks, Sanji, Zoro or other fav characters on all chapters to make these interesting? Yeah, Agenda Piece is funny and mass produces dozens of great memes but come on, aside of Oda skipping Luffy's dream - again - the Imu stuff is huge hype, as well as the part with the strawhats. I'm looking forward this chapter.

bruh the leakers could confirm if Luffy's dream is said in this chapter or if it is offscreen like that time when Roger and Luffy himself said something that impressed little Sabo and Whitebeard, on that occasion, the sentence said by Roger and Luffy went offscreen. In this chapter, will Luffy's dream reveal happen on screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.