Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw if its about race and genocide, dark and disgusting deeds from ancestors and stuff...doesnt everyone just have it? My race and ancestors really possibly have killed or rape people in the past. I dont feel that i should be responsible for it tho...i just feel regret / responsible about my own mistakes. Maybe its too ignorant from me but:okay:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I literally haven't called a single person in this forum a nazi let alone called anyone a nazi for the language they speak. If you can't comprehend that go back and reread what I did say a few times. At most I said their grandparents were nazis and that's why they're obsessed with the antagonists. I've said numerous times that it makes no sense why so many people in this forum are fans of the bad guys, today I made a joke about it making sense now that I am aware that most of their grandparents were nazis. Who the fuck hired this illiterate piece of shit as a moderator? How are you supposed to moderate what you're too stupid to comprehend?
Are you done back-pedaling? Here is a piece of advice, if you're too scared to take responsibility for your own BS, then keep shut. You don't seem to know what illiterate means for someone who loves lecturing people about being illiterate.

Are you done back-pedaling? Here is a piece of advice, if you're too scared to take responsibility for your own BS, then keep shut. You don't seem to know what illiterate means for someone who loves lecturing people about being illiterate.
I'm not back pedaling you dumb fuck I took the time to explain something you are obviously too stupid to comprehend. Go fuck yourself you little cry baby bitch.

B

Ballel

Just. Stop. It.
Stop accusing people for nothing.
What do you gain from this??

Status
Not open for further replies.