Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
This chap lowkey shows Sanji > Luffy in CoO

- Luffy can tell someone is there
- Sanji can distinguish gender and hear what they are saying.

This is the second time Sanji has heard something whilst Luffy couldnt...and they were right next to each other. People made excuses for Luffy then. No more excuses. Sanji's base CoO is better than his.
Inb4 “B-but, it’s a gag because it’s a woman!!” excuses lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
One piece is fun reading when we get all Shs interaction and relevant characters instead of scabbards lmao

Glad zoro knows his role of VC and stopped luffy or else we would have seen RA planning mission to save SHs next :usoprice:

So, IM destroyed island without being there? That's interesting

And, it seems no one except Gorosie are aware of IM existence. I guess this is what doffy was talking about

I mean this was obvious. Just don't see the point considering FS>CoO. Sanji can sense as far as he wants in combat it pales in comparison to future sight.
FS is useless anyways. Anyways im happy theirs a haki stat Sanji is above Luffy in. When a new AdvCoO comes out....I cant wait for Sanji to get it

One piece is fun reading when we get all Shs interaction and relevant characters instead of scabbards lmao

Glad zoro knows his role of VC and stopped luffy or else we would have seen RA planning mission to save SHs next :usoprice:

So, IM destroyed island without being there? That's interesting

And, it seems no one except Gorosie are aware of IM existence. I guess this is what doffy was talking about
Nope, Zoro saved the World Govenment for a few months. They're lucky that he did that. Lufyf would kill them all

zoro and sanji fans argue over the pettiest stuff
its unreal .
Just for shits and giggles, nothing serious, lol. Remove Zoro and Sanji, this manga would be dead

He was compared to Big Mom as well. This just about evilness
Big Mom, a yonko >>>>>> Senor Pink, Doffy's officer, lmfao
Dont forget the Kaido part!
Zoro is kaido sanji is wb :steef:
Sanjino has nothing similar to Whitebeard, name one.

I can tell you a big similarity between Zoro and Whitebeard. They both hate "coward's wound". Whitebeard suffered hundreds of wounds, but not a single one in his back. Zoro thinks the scars on the back are a swordsman's shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.