Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like since the world started to rapidly change outside of the marines and wg, everything started breaking loose after cobra died. so im had to step up and damage control everything, also it would look to suspicious if ohora was just gone by a storm.

Why would imu blow up valuable factories and stuff? And a bunch of cp0 agents? Kaido wasnt even a problem for them the way sabo is, revealing secrets.

You complain about ppl not thinking, but you're the one not using your brain
1. I said some posts before that Imu used Kaido for something. That’s my theory, you need to create some villains to be a fake hero. Let evil scum live and act as a hero who fights for "justice". Enough counties in our world do the same
2. we’re talking about the Wano after Kaido's defeat. Luffy the new Nika, his crew, other potential threats like Law and the Samurais were on the island. Pluton too.
Just nuke them and that’s it
The WG pissed themselves because of Nika and do nothing against it

And CP 0 did not participate.

Other World Government members that were not involved:
  • The Gorosei
  • Imu sama

Kong's role is simply bigger than Navy HQ. It doesn't show that he lacks plot importance, more that his importance to the Navy is limited and that makes sense given that he is not a member of the Navy.

And yet Navy HQ and Mary Geoise are located in completely different places.

A second Marineford to defeat Navy HQ leaves Mary Geoise untouched.

I don't think there will be 2 final wars just separate battles at Navy HQ and Mary Geoise.
Kong hasnt even appeared once post timeskip. Hes absoutely irrelevant. I dont even know why im arguing this lol. Oda wont make Luffy's final fight a nobody. Im pretty sure 95% of the OP fanbase dont even know who this dude is. And this dude is also older than Sengoku and Garp...and theyre already deterioting, but somehow magically this guy can challenge Luffy ? No.

Again we have no idea where the fight against the Marines is happening. It doesnt have to happen in Marine HQ

No such thing as 2 seperate battles....they wont just battle the Marines. The faction is to big for it not to be an outright War.

WG rules with no problems for 800 years with no Yonkou or Pirate Era.

But they clearly NEED THE YONKOU FOR BALANCE
Why was Roger the first person to reach Laugh tale only 20+ years ago?
Pirate activity was never as high as post Roger. He made the world aware that there's something people would wanna get thus he put the Government in a vulnerable spot, so yes, they needed the Yonko to keep the balance in the new world for them.

Pretty efficient to use your enemies to do what you should've done.

WG rules with no problems for 800 years with no Yonkou or Pirate Era.

But they clearly NEED THE YONKOU FOR BALANCE
Exactly. Ruling for 800 years, but when Yonko appear that take a big piece of the cake, the WG needs them for balance. Kaido who wants to start the biggest war, throw the world into chaos, aim for the ancient weapons and the One Piece, with the Gorosei saying "is it wise to anger that man?"

:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.