Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly. Ruling for 800 years, but when Yonko appear that take a big piece of the cake, the WG needs them for balance. Kaido who wants to start the biggest war, throw the world into chaos, aim for the ancient weapons and the One Piece, with the Gorosei saying "is it wise to anger that man?"

:queenhear:
This isn't a point

No one knew about one piece until Roger got it

Then Roger told the world

It kickstarted a pirate era where everyone is going for it

Warlords stop pirates in the grand line
Yonko stop pirates in the new world and are in dead lock
Marines cover everywhere

The whole balance of power is stopping people getting the one piece

:crazwhat:

Damn this chapter.

Luffy wanting all the smoke against the marines he ain't even bothered about the admirals or anything HE EVEN ASKED ZORO IF HE WAS SCARED!

Zoro was the badass vice captain here though the calm voice in the room or ship. Love that everyone else insults Zoro yeah that's fine but as soon as Sanji does he's like nah number 4 in your place.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

As I thought when Rayleigh has the flashback of meeting Shanks and talking about Luffy when he says he said the exact same words of the captain it must have meant THIS dream.

So the people who know Luffy's end goal dream is now SH crew, Yamato, Ace, Shanks, Rayleigh and Sabo.

Dragon feels a little off lately like why wouldn't he listen to Sabo instead of believing the lies of the newspapers is he an idiot?

Im definitely has Uranus and that power is unbelievable I wonder if we'll see in the future the Strawhats surviving it.

Bonney introduction should give us clarity now as to why Akainu's blood ran cold when he realised she had escaped. We're truly at the end goal people.

The last Road Ponaglyph being MIA still means we could be going to Elbaf

:pepecopium:

I just want to see Luffy and Zoro give smoke to the admirals now

I wouldn't say the chapter is 10/10 like the leakers were hyping it up to be practically coma inducing.

I'd say this chapter is probably a 7/10, since we got to see more of Imu and the Revolutionaries. That's pretty much the only notable thing I can take away from it though, since we still don't know Luffy's dream and gave the scaling community another reason to be as annoying as ever. :zosleepy:

1. I said some posts before that Imu used Kaido for something. That’s my theory, you need to create some villains to be a fake hero. Let evil scum live and act as a hero who fights for "justice". Enough counties in our world do the same
2. we’re talking about the Wano after Kaido's defeat. Luffy the new Nika, his crew, other potential threats like Law and the Samurais were on the island. Pluton too.
Just nuke them and that’s it
The WG pissed themselves because of Nika and do nothing against it
Why risk blowing up pluton

Exactly. Ruling for 800 years, but when Yonko appear that take a big piece of the cake, the WG needs them for balance. Kaido who wants to start the biggest war, throw the world into chaos, aim for the ancient weapons and the One Piece, with the Gorosei saying "is it wise to anger that man?"

:queenhear:
I wonder what would've happened if kaido and big mom teamed up and luffy didn't exist in that timeline

Kaido and bm alliance vs marines and wg

Kaido and bm alliance with doffy lose most likely leaving the wg and marines weakened while dragon attacks it in this vurnerable state and destroys it.:myman:

Why was Roger the first person to reach Laugh tale only 20+ years ago?
Pirate activity was never as high as post Roger. He made the world aware that there's something people would wanna get thus he put the Government in a vulnerable spot, so yes, they needed the Yonko to keep the balance in the new world for them.

Pretty efficient to use your enemies to do what you should've done.
In balance for what lmao? The Yonkou are still the most powerful pirates in the world and the closest to the One Piece.
Whitebeard could have gone to Laugh Tale if he ever woke up a day feeling like it, how is that maintaining any balance? Stop being stupid.

Fodder pirates means nothing to WG and there is no balance maintained there. You guys are just pushing some stupid agendas and looking pretty dumb while doing it

Apparently Imu cares so much about Luffy and balance but couldn't just obliterate Wano along the Ancient Weapon, Kaido, Big Mom and the Strawhats lol
Sometimes you guys need to drop stupid agendas and actually think
maybe because that weapon has to recharge after every attack, & it's charging is so long, e.g., it can launch one attack per month, one attack per year, etc.

This isn't a point

No one knew about one piece until Roger got it

Then Roger told the world

It kickstarted a pirate era where everyone is going for it

Warlords stop pirates in the grand line
Yonko stop pirates in the new world and are in dead lock
Marines cover everywhere

The whole balance of power is stopping people getting the one piece
But even before Roger found the One Piece, there were several big names fighting each other. With Roger ultimately conquering the Grand Line and starting the age of piracy, with the WG allowing it. Which also kinda means that the WG has no authority over that island.

Why would Garp and Roger have to team up to fight the Rocks Pirates, to "protect the Celestials". Just throw a lightning blast and eradicate them all, instead of eradicating the remains after the fight (with the Yonko seemingly getting away unharmed).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not when you have panels of them chilling and having a great time. So Ryokugyu would've solod the slightly weaker alliance according to Yamato, doesn't make it any less impressive.
:kayneshrug:
Even sanji the weakest m3 was confident he could win against GB while hurt,and this coming from me who believes GB would stomp sanji cease this copium.

Status
Not open for further replies.