Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because as far as we know in the 800 years bar Ryuma who did build Wano's reputation nobody emerged as powerful as the current individuals.

Most importantly nobody was around carrying the D's will at that point in time.
So we agree that the Yonko (both in individual and military power) and other power structures are not something the WG can just casually erase. Hence they allowed Roger to conquer the Grand Line and start the age of piracy in the first place.

If Imu and the WG were so supreme, they wouldn't need the Yonko to keep the balance at the cost of having powerful pirates potentially turning against themselves.

- Destroy the Yonko
- Occupy the new world
- Have fodder pirates deal among themselves and being destroyed by the WG if they try to turn against the WG.

The WG rules without restraint. The problem though: They only do so with fodders.

Again, I do believe that Imu is extremely powerful. But he ain't just walking around and erasing everyone, even if he wished.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
There's an absurd thing going on with this chapter where people are power scaling based on the crewmember's reactions to Luffy's dream.

Apparently, Zoro's reaction was quite weak while Sanji's was more expressive. You can see where I'm going with this. :endthis:
luffy's dream connected to the all blue bby, oda once again showing that sanji will get even more charactization on the next island

But why I don't even see what they did in the tweet. like there a quote kill yourself. by whitebeard.
what in the world zoro got anything to do with whitebeard.
I mean I agree both are badass.
He sent that after crying about Sanji while simultaneously hyping up Zoro

Just face it, your fandom is truly the most toxic. You can’t ignore it anymore

True
Aftet that it was
But eos is different when he gonna face fuji he will have all tools to neg him
All he s missing is the acoo training from shyriu
Why are you saying "true" when your disagreeing with me. Even after he got AdvCoC he didnt neg diff him.

He wont have shit and Fuji will kick his shit in until he unlocks a new PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.