Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Blackbeard ain't looking for revenge for d clan and neither law. Law is more interested in history. That's why we oftenly see robin and law interaction.
well thats the thing, no one is looking for revenge fo the d clan cause none of the ds have connection to the clan like pika did. we don't even know if the ds were like related. it could just be a middle name the people took to show support against the 20 kingdoms

• The Gorosei are not Imu
  • The Gorosei have no control or influence over Imu
  • The Gorosei worship Imu

Conflating the Gorosei and Imu is idiotic. The Gorosei bow down and worship Imu whenever they see her.

To the Gorosei, Imu is God
So then why are they worried about Kaido or the other Yonko meeting, if they are backed up by god. Then just let fate take its course, no need to be afraid if their master is god.
When Imu was destroying Lulucia the Gorosei described it as "fate"
They said it's fate that Sabo happened to be there at the moment of destruction.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kong hasnt even appeared once post timeskip. Hes absoutely irrelevant. I dont even know why im arguing this lol. Oda wont make Luffy's final fight a nobody. Im pretty sure 95% of the OP fanbase dont even know who this dude is. And this dude is also older than Sengoku and Garp...and theyre already deterioting, but somehow magically this guy can challenge Luffy ? No.

Again we have no idea where the fight against the Marines is happening. It doesnt have to happen in Marine HQ

No such thing as 2 seperate battles....they wont just battle the Marines. The faction is to big for it not to be an outright War.
Well I think Imu is a fighter. I just think Luffy fighting Kong at Mary Geoise makes more sense than fighting Sakazuki at Mary Geoise.

I don't really understand why you think that they will fight Navy HQ at Mary Geoise instead of at Navy HQ.

The "Final War" wouldn't be a single battle, but several battles. The Marineford War was a a single battle. The Final War would have a battle at Navy HQ and another at Mary Geoise.

Think of it as One Piece's 4th Great Ninja War.

Status
Not open for further replies.