Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I actually might have to thank Caribou here cause he's potentially setting up something big here.

Dude probably stocked up on a bunch of food again so no worry about starving or anything for days.

His swamp is endless so you Carrot can hide inside like Raizo did.

Carrot knows nothing about Caribou so they could've become fast friends offscreen. Definitely something more realistic than them mistaking Caribou for them.

The reason the barrel is chained up might play into why it's taking so long as well.

Hell depending on next chapter I might have to adjust an L factor.

Instead of simply landing on the island, that barrel needs to be opened and Carrot doesn't come out for me to call it.
:kidsmile:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
If imu has this power why not Just erase kaido or big mom along with there island
Imu wanted pirates like Big Mom and Kaido to maintain a sense of balance and separation in the world. It's easier for the WG to control things if everything is marked off in different territories with clear dividing lines.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I actually might have to thank Caribou here cause he's potentially setting up something big here.

Dude probably stocked up on a bunch of food again so no worry about starving or anything for days.

Carrot knows nothing about Caribou so they could've become fast friends offscreen. Definitely something more realistic than them mistaking Caribou for them.

The reason the barrel is chained up might play into why it's taking so long as well.

Instead of simply landing on the island, that barrel needs to be opened and Carrot doesn't come out for me to call it.
I can't even tell if you're trolling or not at this point :shame:

I find it really weird that Luffy and Zoro are the two most important straw hats and the two most important characters in the history yet we know about their background the least.

We still don't know who Luffy's mom is, who Zoro's parents are etc.
But Sanji Nico Robin Nami Jinbei all got their character arcs.

Is Oda gonna give either of them a character arc or will their role always be fight the strongest, fight the second strongest, become WSS, become Pirate King?
We dont know real parents of nami, franky .

We dont know Robin's father as well. I think oda wants to focus on adventure rather than family.

...If this is how Sabo unlocks Adv CoC, people are going to get pissed.

I still think the most likely answer is Kuma using his DF to save everyone (maybe from Vegapunk's programming).

Sabo isn't dying here, so, someone has to save him, and the person with the most connections to Sabo capable of saving him is Kuma.

Only other character I can think of off the top of my head that could rescue everyone is Blueno from CP9 using Air Door, since he did the same to save CP9 from the Enies Lobby Buster Call.
It would pretty sick if Sabo and the tiny piece of land he's standing on is what's left from the island, then we see him break down and go unconcious before Dragon eventually picks him up.

This has to be an alt account from him

Status
Not open for further replies.