Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK the new thread will be up by tomorrow(around 12 hours from now) with Vivi, Hancock, Bonney, Caribou, Bellamy, Sabo, Smoker, Someone new and no one being the starting options, with more being added when needed.

Take this time to say your final pieces and how you all will take more Ls with your candidates. I for one have never been wrong since I never commit to someone joining:brootea:
Instead of “someone new“, you should have “someone else“ as an option. If somebody joins now, it will be somebody we already know not an entirely new character that still needs to be fleshed out.

OK the new thread will be up by tomorrow(around 12 hours from now) with Vivi, Hancock, Bonney, Caribou, Bellamy, Sabo, Smoker, Someone new and no one being the starting options, with more being added when needed.

Take this time to say your final pieces and how you all will take more Ls with your candidates. I for one have never been wrong since I never commit to someone joining:brootea:
Are you sure you aren't forgetting a orphan that has bonded with the crew for over one hundred chapters, has a sad backstory, a role, motivation to join the crew, a unique set of abilities and actually fits in with the crew's family-like dynamic?

Perona, Pekoms and some people believe Aokiji could somehow join..

Status
Not open for further replies.