Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say one last thing before this thread is closed off forever.

Even though the Carrot vs. Yamato debates became nasty at times, the banter and trolling was a blast.
For the past 2 years commenting on this thread, I still can't believe it's finally coming to an end.

I know a good 80% of us didn't get the outcome we wanted by the end of Wano so it seemed all this arguing and sometimes shit flinging seemed kind of pointless. But really that's not true.

I've meet a lot of interesting and cool people here over the years, including many users I liked personally including but not limited to
@Cutty Jewboy @Sigran101 @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @solis @Uncle Van @Staticshadic and many others.
As well as those who unfortunately are no longer active @Roosta @Queek Hea D Taker @Luffy bin Dragon

If I didn't list your name, it doesn't mean I forgot about you or don't like you. It's late where I'm at and I'm too fucking tired to put everyone down lol.

Well this comment's getting kind of long so I'll end it here.

At least someone on the crew remembered her and was talking about Tama this chapter + has a present from her, unless someone else who "will definitely join later to fight BB" in Two piece and whom no one bothered to remember.
Anyway, Caribou for nakama :myman: He even actually got to travel on the sunny unlike I won't say who lol.
You might be joking, but I'll have to say Caribou won't join. His character was designed to be a slithery, creepy character whose face just can't be trusted. He fully intends to betray the crew at some point and I assume he'll blab secrets regarding the Poneglyphs to whoever he may be working for. :zehaha:

That, and nobody on the crew likes him. This was made obvious from the moment they met him, and they continue to tie (or lock) him up similar to Caesar Clown. He'll probably do something stupid and get pummeled by one of the crewmembers, and that'll probably be the end of him. Perhaps he'll get a Disney death? :cheers:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Carrot won't join. If only Yamato could have join, but it won't happen before a long time. In reality, I never hated Yamato, just the motherfuckers Yamato fans who were irrespectuous with Carrot fans. Vivi, I'm counting on you.

Carrot won't join. If only Yamato could have join, but it won't happen before a long time. In reality, I never hated Yamato, just the motherfuckers Yamato fans who were irrespectuous with Carrot fans. Vivi, I'm counting on you.
Vivi is the most likely (who DOESN'T want her?) but she's gonna need some sort of ability that can benefit the Straw Hats in some way. And I don't really see Karoo being with her, as he's even more of a liability. I can see him staying at Arabasta with the Super Spot-Billed Duck Troops, since he's their captain.

But then there's that question: Who will be in charge of Arabasta if Vivi is gone? A kingdom needs a leader, and although the Straw Hats are probably only a few months away in the story (unless there's a time skip) from reaching Laugh Tale, there still needs to be someone in charge. Koza maybe...? Hmm. :choppawhat:

It would be cool to see Luffy save Arabasta again from getting nuked by Imu, but that probably won't happen for quite some time, if ever.

People here thinking the thread should be closed :gokulaugh:!

We all know Oda will throw plenty of characters would could fill the last spot (and no, it's not Caribou. Notice how he couldn't hear what Lugffy was saying, which pretty much excluded him from the conversation :

Wether it's Bonney, Vivi (ugh) or someone else, we'll have plenty of candidates to talk about, folks.

People here thinking the thread should be closed :gokulaugh:!

We all know Oda will throw plenty of characters would could fill the last spot (and no, it's not Caribou. Notice how he couldn't hear what Lugffy was saying, which pretty much excluded him from the conversation :

Wether it's Bonney, Vivi (ugh) or someone else, we'll have plenty of candidates to talk about, folks.
What's your opinion on Vivi? :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I mean people said Carrot was too weak for a Yonko Crew.

Vivi is going to need a logia, a mythical zoan, and a Franky tank to fight more than fodder, with 0 development

:choppawhat:
She's also gonna need Conqueror's Haki and some connection to Joyboy. :suresure:

What's your opinion on Vivi? :endthis:
She's very weak and very uninteresting.

I just don't see what she could bring, not only to the crew, but even to the story as a Strawhat member. Her joining the Revolution and sharing whatever knowledge she has about the Story of the World of whatever, sure, I can get behind that.

Even back in Alabasta she was more of a dead weight who couldn't do anything in the end (the killing stopped because of rain, and she didn't do anything about it). As a political leader, set with an angry Khoza wanting to oppose the Revolution (which would be funny since he was a forme rebel/small case revolutonnary back in the days) she would be far more interesting to follow.

No one else counts as well. Still debating on Yamato, Kinemon and Momo since some still believe SHs are going back for them unless they just a quiet minority.
Don't forget the biggest nakama among all of them combined Law :myman: No one seriously bets on this dark horse yet his ass will show up relatively soon to progress the D plot and the immortality plot and to finally stop being a tsundere admit that Luffy is his friend :myman:

You might be joking, but I'll have to say Caribou won't join. His character was designed to be a slithery, creepy character whose face just can't be trusted. He fully intends to betray the crew at some point and I assume he'll blab secrets regarding the Poneglyphs to whoever he may be working for. :zehaha:

That, and nobody on the crew likes him. This was made obvious from the moment they met him, and they continue to tie (or lock) him up similar to Caesar Clown. He'll probably do something stupid and get pummeled by one of the crewmembers, and that'll probably be the end of him. Perhaps he'll get a Disney death? :cheers:
A Disney death? He woulda been got one but somehow he didn't but OK keep doubting he goin make you cry even more in the future whether he join or not :holdthisl:

Both Tama and Momo got their respectful color spreads with the crew btw (Momo even got two, the first one during Dressrosa). Yamato never did.

Also it's funny how Luffy completely ignored Yamato asking him to call her nakama here in the flashback just like the "let me ride on your ship" stuff from before when they first met (Luffy decided to pay attention to the Oden part instead) lol.

I wonder if that was intentional on Oda's part or just a coincidence.

So you’re cherry picking Tama & Momo’s color spread then proceeds to ignore this:

Let's talk seriously Guys
In Vivre card there are 13 places for the strawhat, with Luffy being the 1st and Vivi the last one.
If we assume that Vivi is joining for last and Jimbei is the number 10, we have still 2 spot available. (And it's not about the ships as many assume)
So my guesses are:
1) Yamato joinin later
2) another character/caribou/carrot

Let's talk seriously Guys
In Vivre card there are 13 places for the strawhat, with Luffy being the 1st and Vivi the last one.
If we assume that Vivi is joining for last and Jimbei is the number 10, we have still 2 spot available. (And it's not about the ships as many assume)
So my guesses are:
1) Yamato joinin later
2) another character/caribou/carrot
If this is true and there gonna be a total of 14 strawhats than Yamato will join after Laughtale before the final fight. I would like also Boa to join and maybe a completely new character that fits well and has a good purpose. It would be interesting if Laughtale is not uninhabited but just isolated and someone from there joins as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.