Character Discussion "Coby is the new Garp so he should be a "RiVaL" of Luffy"

Bro why are you dying on this hill there’s so many better hills to die on :josad:
Long term investment that's paying off.

Koby= Hyped by bb
Smoker= Fodderized by vergo
:josad:

Forgot Luffy is joyboy, but koby will still be stronger than zoro.
Literally ignoring character establishment and entire fundamental existence just over lines where the actual context was something else altogether. Just like Konohamaru screaming how he'll challenge Naruto for Hokage and be his rival to the race.

All to claim some fodder weaker than mid trio will become Roger's level EoS.

Next, pull out picture of Luffy defeating BM like he said he would in a far more emphasized panel. Oh wait.
I pull manga panels and the excuses and cope start coming out,

And you know Oda been setting up, In just 2 years of training the guy was the only marine to not be stoned by a superior VA to smoker was.

Garp parallel

Famous around the entire world

You can keep holding on pre-ts koby was just months in but now it seems he has develop and is ready to fight luffy like a enemy, as he not fanboying over the amazion lily poster of him when its time for battle.

Garp and smoker do parallel in one thing and that's getting fake rep.

What title, hero?
Garp obtained that title by dismantling the most heinous pirate crew in existance. He was then named hero of the marines.
Coby protected a couple civilians in an island, he's known as hero of the rocky port incident.

Garp never had a dream of rising through the ranks like Coby, and I think Smoker shares the same ideal. They're out there to fight injustice , the only one interested in honorary titles is Coby, which he'll eventually get, but he'll never amount to something really.
If there is a Garp in this gen it is Smoker.
And how did he get that? By having help with roger which the wg left out, while we don't know what koby did with bb, but we do know he protected the civilains, a forced parallel but oda gave him the title.

Just because he's luffy garp doesn't mean he needs to do everything garp did, admiral ambition is his ambition, smoker can't achieve that because he's fodder, Smoker has no promise with luffy.

Long term investment that's paying off.

Koby= Hyped by bb
Smoker= Fodderized by vergo
:josad:

Forgot Luffy is joyboy, but koby will still be stronger than zoro.

I pull manga panels and the excuses and cope start coming out,

And you know Oda been setting up, In just 2 years of training the guy was the only marine to not be stoned by a superior VA to smoker was.

Garp parallel

Famous around the entire world

You can keep holding on pre-ts koby was just months in but now it seems he has develop and is ready to fight luffy like a enemy, as he not fanboying over the amazion lily poster of him when its time for battle.

Garp and smoker do parallel in one thing and that's getting fake rep.
Both Smoker and Coby are fodders and will remain fodders come EoS.

And I didn't ignore your "panels", I responded to them and why random words with different context don't matter over character's entire meaning of existence. Just like Konohamaru. You still have yet to show me Luffy defeating BM, where the context was actually beating her, too.

And how did he get that? By having help with roger which the wg left out, while we don't know what koby did with bb, but we do know he protected the civilains, a forced parallel but oda gave him the title.
It's not a convincing parallel, Garp made it by beating Rocks while teaming up with Roger. He then became known worldwide as hero of the marines. Coby did what exactly, protect civilians? Not very impressive. Even when he was abducted, they simply said "Hero of the rocky port incident, captain Coby"

Just because he's luffy garp doesn't mean he needs to do everything garp did, admiral ambition is his ambition, smoker can't achieve that because he's fodder, Smoker has no promise with luffy.
You're gonna eat your words Gold, Luffy will job to Smoker this arc.
Did Garp have a promise with Roger? No because he's not his fanboy but his rival. That's just some childplay between friends.

Both Smoker and Coby are fodders and will remain fodders come EoS.

And I didn't ignore your "panels", I responded to them and why random words with different context don't matter over character's entire meaning of existence. Just like Konohamaru. You still have yet to show me Luffy defeating BM, where the context was actually beating her, too.
Koby has suprassed straw hats pirate excluding luffy.
It's not a convincing parallel, Garp made it by beating Rocks while teaming up with Roger. He then became known worldwide as hero of the marines. Coby did what exactly, protect civilians? Not very impressive. Even when he was abducted, they simply said "Hero of the rocky port incident, captain Coby"
Still a forced parallel, which a yonko acknowledges and boa sister.

Who many have as the strongest yonko rn was legit negotiating with him, showing some respect, also wanted to note that smoker disagreed with akainu ideal and didn't do anything but koby was willing to die for what he thought was right.
You're gonna eat your words Gold, Luffy will job to Smoker this arc.
Hey man wait til chapter is released 😂😂
Did Garp have a promise with Roger? No because he's not his fanboy but his rival. That's just some childplay between friends.
When I say luffy garp, I don't mean actually luffy garp like copying garp, he has his own character.

Did Roger make a promise with garp? no , but luffy did with Koby

Child Kozuki wasn't crying, he was wielding enma and ame, while crybaby momo is going to suprass him. lol

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Eos

Shs ship sailing in NW and got cornered by Marines

Coby - I am here to capture you Luffy SAN

Luffy - Oh it's you coby. You got stronger.

Coby - *blushes*

Coby * recover from the blush* - Luffy SAN, I have come here to fulfill my promise I made to you long time ago

Luffy- *laughs* Let's see what you got then. Prepares to attack

Coby - wait wait Luffy San....Can I get your autograph first *blushes again*:usoprice:

Rival my ass:doffytroll:

Proof is on you.

We have a buster call VA being stone, not Koby who was very close to her.

Seeing how shiryu superior is hyping him up, I'd say he's above shiryu at the very least.
VAs are fodders. Nothing about Coby's portrayal and feats and anything is that high. Is bleeding and roughed up from fighting fodders in Kuja Island. Eyes are popping out, mouth gaping wider than BM's vagina and sweat rolling down on just seeing Rayleigh.

You're the one making a shit outrageous claim. Being a hero of some incident doesn't make you all that strong. Specially when the main man behind that entire incident was some fodder like PH Law, earning him a whopping 200m raise in bounty.

I'll give you one thing, though; Coby is not horny like his VA superior.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Koby the hero the future greatest marine
:finally:
The ringleader of Luffy's harem of damsels in distress :finally:

The pink hair fits right in with Shirahoshi & Rebecca

Proof is on you.

We have a buster call VA being stone, not Koby who was very close to her.

Seeing how shiryu superior is hyping him up, I'd say he's above shiryu at the very least.
Crack Cocaine is what it is. :kobeha:

VAs are fodders. Nothing about Coby's portrayal and feats and anything is that high. Is bleeding and roughed up from fighting fodders in Kuja Island. Eyes are popping out, mouth gaping wider than BM's vagina and sweat rolling down on just seeing Rayleigh.
Koby was bleeding from fodders , hancock gotta suck for not being able to stone him.
You're the one making a shit outrageous claim. Being a hero of some incident doesn't make you all that strong. Specially when the main man behind that entire incident was some fodder like PH Law, earning him a whopping 200m raise in bounty.
Koby helping BB clearly is something private, or he'd be out the marines for helping pirate not a pirate a yonko.
I'll give you one thing, though; Coby is not horny like his VA superior.
Try Again.

Koby was bleeding from fodders , hancock gotta suck for not being able to stone him.

Koby helping BB clearly is something private, or he'd be out the marines for helping pirate not a pirate a yonko.

Try Again.
You act like I give a fuck about Hancock. You countered no points.

And sure, Coby doesn't fall in love with HC, like Luffy. That ain't powerscaling.