House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But again, all of that in your spoiler tag was told from unreliable narrators. Maybe he lived her, mayve he didn't.
In any case, the show is just an adaptation so it has to choose one narrative. Keep in mind, the Greens and Blacks in the books were cookie cutter villains vs good guys (just look at their allies). The show needs to add some faults to both sides
I disagree, to me the greens vs blacks was never good vs evil, it was two factions tragically bringing themselves down with both being right or wrong depending on which perspective you see things from (although i side with the blacks).

But yes, the show is just an adaptation and they should choose one narrative between the ones told - they shouldn't just drastically re-write the characters, imo it should be more faithful to the books (specifically about the Daemon examples i talked about).

I disagree, to me the greens vs blacks was never good vs evil, it was two factions tragically bringing themselves down with both being right or wrong depending on which perspective you see things from (although i side with the blacks).

But yes, the show is just an adaptation and they should choose one narrative between the ones told - they shouldn't just drastically re-write the characters, imo it should be more faithful to the books (specifically about the Daemon examples i talked about).
It boils down to us agreeing ti disagree then. And I respect that.

Imo, between changing a character's personality slightly vs omitting a character (I heard Daeron might be omitted), the second one is more impactful to the overall story. But that (omitting chars)wasn't the point of our discussion, just wanted to put it out there

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It boils down to us agreeing ti disagree then. And I respect that.

Imo, between changing a character's personality slightly vs omitting a character (I heard Daeron might be omitted), the second one is more impactful to the overall story. But that (omitting chars)wasn't the point of our discussion, just wanted to put it out there
Omitting characters, especially characters who are integral to the plot, is even worse.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm still mad about Young Griff, Strong Belwas, Victarion etc not being GOT. As well as Tyrion's and Euron's arcs being changed for no reason
Yeah GOT was a lost cause. They drastically changed the story, but since GRRM is involved here & source material is already finished for this series - i thought they would stick to the core of it. Looks like they won't, sadly.

Another good episode

@ConquistadoR Daemon's wife's death was as unambiguous as it could have been, compared to her ambiguous death in the book. And then, we got another change with Criston and Joffrey. I don't hate the change but I hate the execution of it - a fight of such a scale in the middle of a feast in front of the king should not go unpunished.
But they're going with a Alicent-Criston aliance at this point so I guess Alicent will overrule any accusations made against Criston.

Where Lyonel Strong? Best boy

ep 5 was good chaotic ending

criston was dumb as fuck this episode but i already decided he’s my favorite character at episode 1 and he still is, he’s probably the reason why i will be team green

his snap was fun, joffery fucked around and found out no need to go to him looking smug just to blackmail, criston felt weak willed hope he isn’t gonna be allicints bitch or something like that

harwin looks badass my second favorite character can’t wait to see more of him

i hate allicint she’s too nosy and daemon is disgusting

i like rhaenyra but it’s mostly because of the actress now that she’s gone idk if i would still like her

I really wanna this show....but I already got flashed a lot in the first episode and I do not wanna see any nasty x rated scenes.

So can someone please help me and tell me the minutes of every x rated scene in each episode.

PLEASE.
can’t you just skip them when it happens?

This was a good episode :steef:
Post automatically merged:

ep 5 was good chaotic ending

criston was dumb as fuck this episode but i already decided he’s my favorite character at episode 1 and he still is, he’s probably the reason why i will be team green

his snap was fun, joffery fucked around and found out no need to go to him looking smug just to blackmail, criston felt weak willed hope he isn’t gonna be allicints bitch or something like that

harwin looks badass my second favorite character can’t wait to see more of him

i hate allicint she’s too nosy and daemon is disgusting

i like rhaenyra but it’s mostly because of the actress now that she’s gone idk if i would still like her
So next episode starts with time skip?

Is Daemon immoral or interesting ? And I totally agree that he carries the show on his own. I'm here for game of thrones vibes, not medieval love stories.

I didn't understand how Joffrey Lonmouth found out about the relation between Criston and Rhaenyra. Anyway, he is no more. And Criston turns out to be a beast, haha.

i will be team green
What is this ? Some kinda spoiler from the books ? If so, please don't.

Is Daemon immoral or interesting ? And I totally agree that he carries the show on his own. I'm here for game of thrones vibes, not medieval love stories.

I didn't understand how Joffrey Lonmouth found out about the relation between Criston and Rhaenyra. Anyway, he is no more. And Criston turns out to be a beast, haha.

What is this ? Some kinda spoiler from the books ? If so, please don't.
I guess Joffrey found out through intuition. He saw Criston giving Rhaenyra odd glances while she was dancing, and saw Rhaenyra return them so he put 2 and 2 together