House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
Dude, you're so early, as often.
Post automatically merged:

Some of the images are really underexposed.

An eye for a dragon isn't that bad.

Has Daemon hired the worst person to assassinate ? I thought the so-called death was anticlimatic to be honest. So I like it better this way!

Dude, you're so early, as often.

Some of the images are really underexposed.

An eye for a dragon isn't that bad.

Has Daemon hired the worst person to assassinate ? I thought the so-called death was anticlimatic to be honest. So I like it better this way!
Haha time zones ig, and I like to watch it early in the morning as I'm getting ready.

The last episode was a bit darker (image quality) than this one imo.

And the assassination was meh for me personally. I'd rather they comitted to killing him off for good.

Personal highlight was Aemond this episode. His wound looks gnarly.

Big dick Aemond Targaryen, claiming Vhagar of all dragons.

Anyway what a shitshow, love it😂
The Westerosi peasants better flee somewhere else taking their kids and their cats, those jerks nobles are about to send everything down the toilet.

honestly team green to the bones they are the bravest characters

-aemond who is only a child faces and claims the biggest dragon
-aemond does not weep when and cry when he loses an eye but smiles instead
-alicent defies and disobeys the king and attacks the heir for her children
-criston ready to commit treason and go against the king's rule for the green family
-Aegon says the truth that everyone is so scared to say to his dad's face

Aemond chad. Alicent Chad. Criston. Chad

how aemond clutched that 4v1 even when they had a knife, i really like how aemond uses criston fighting style he taught him well

The blacks are starting to annoy me, i was team black but with everything they are doing i just dont like them

@NikaInParis have you seen the jace is criston kid theory? it's interesting :feelsokeman:

-criston ready to commit treason and go against the king's rule for the green family

how aemond clutched that 4v1 even when they had a knife, i really like how aemond uses criston fighting style he taught him well

The blacks are starting to annoy me, i was team black but with everything they are doing i just dont like them

@NikaInParis have you seen the jace is criston kid theory? it's interesting :feelsokeman:
Personally, it isn't even team Black that's annoying me that much as it is their stans online.
Every single thing Rhaenyra and Daemon do = good.
Everything Alicent and co even think of doing = war crimes level bad

Hell, Rhaenyra wanted to "sharply question" Aemond to learn where he got the notion her children were bastards. Yet no body bat an eye online lmao

Both teams are dicks but I lean Green because of this hypocrisy.

Also, I never heard the theory. Do the ages match up?

Aemond is crazy as fuck

Alicent needs to get her head checked

Rhaenrya is a thot

Everyone sucks (except Viserys and Corlys)

Actually I'm lying

Lyonel was really cool. Great right hand man to Viserys before his son fucked it up

Personally, it isn't even team Black that's annoying me that much as it is their stans online.
Every single thing Rhaenyra and Daemon do = good.
that too daemon kills his wife with a rock just because he doesn’t love her and people love him but demonize the green for the smallest they done

i think most of this stems because rhaenyra acts in a more modern-liberal manner that’s why people defend her with their life because they agree with her, not turning this into a politics but moving on

Hell, Rhaenyra wanted to "sharply question" Aemond to learn where he got the notion her children were bastards. Yet no body bat an eye online lmao
rhaenyra isn’t a good person doesn’t act like one shes just as wicked as alicent just less salty

Also, I never heard the theory. Do the ages match up?
we don’t know the exact ages of the kids yet but for it to be true jace would have to be 10-9 years old and aemond would have to be no more than a year older

while aemond does look bigger than jace it could be just genetics there kids who look bigger than kids their age and considering the monster aemond turns out to be its not far fetched

its a pretty weak theory the only stuff to hint at it is the tea the king ordered we don’t know if she drank it, and jace having less curlier hair and dark eyes than luce

as i said a weak theory but an interesting one

Rhea

Cattitude
Everyone sucks (except Viserys and Corlys)
They've had so many opportunities to have Viserys yell "STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING" and I'm sad they didn't use any of them.

This episode really established how tragic the conflict is going to be for all of the kids.
Aegon doesn't want anything to do with it, he just wants to chill and have a good time, Helaena is completely different is going to be used as a pawn, Aemond has a cruel streak to him and is going to be very important, Jace has to live the knowledge of his real father, and Luke is too young to really understand the stakes of the conflict surrounding him, and Baela and Rhaena seem to be closer to their Velaryon family than their Targ family.

It makes me hate Alicent even more because she continued the cycle of abuse started by Otto.

Actually legit laughed when Aegon said, “Me?”, after Aemond threw the blame at him.
I know Aegon was just saying that because he couldn’t believe his brother is throwing the blame at him like a jackass, but I took it as something else.

That explosive family scene was basically every Christmas dinner 😂

that too daemon kills his wife with a rock just because he doesn’t love her and people love him but demonize the green for the smallest they done

i think most of this stems because rhaenyra acts in a more modern-liberal manner that’s why people defend her with their life because they agree with her, not turning this into a politics but moving on

rhaenyra isn’t a good person doesn’t act like one shes just as wicked as alicent just less salty

we don’t know the exact ages of the kids yet but for it to be true jace would have to be 10-9 years old and aemond would have to be no more than a year older

while aemond does look bigger than jace it could be just genetics there kids who look bigger than kids their age and considering the monster aemond turns out to be its not far fetched

its a pretty weak theory the only stuff to hint at it is the tea the king ordered we don’t know if she drank it, and jace having less curlier hair and dark eyes than luce

as i said a weak theory but an interesting one
It's weak but it isn't the most tinfoily theory you can see about asoiaf lol

When aemond called jace lord strong i gasped, aemond was so savage this episode
I was waiting for that line :steef:
That and, "they are such strong boys, aren't they?":suresure:

I watch some of the reactions and discussions and wonder if we are watching the same show
Alicent is in the right most of the times but people act like she is the evil one
Anything Rhenyra or however her name is spelt has done has been stupid and self centered and put the life of her and her children in more danger and also increased the risk of a civil war that will result in the death of thousands of people. She is more incompetent than her dad without being a good person.
About Jace being Criston's kid i don't buy it
When they had sex it would have been a few months before she met strong/married leanor so if the baby came out 6 month after the wedding Sir Criston would have known.

I just hope that when this conflict bursts. One of the two sides will not be annihilated. Like, just let Daemon live haha, you can kill the rest of them

Lyonel was the Ned Stark of this series
I’d say Viserys is the New Stark. Good lad that’ll probably disappear by the end of the season

Last edited:
I think the plot is moving too fast. One episode should be there focussing more on daemon's family and Laena. Her death would have more depth then
The plot isn’t moving too fast, if anything the plot has been non-existent.

What the characters need is more background. The series has been more focused on the bickering of four characters, instead of showing us why Daemon is how he is, why Rhae is how she is etc.