Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
What do folks here think of Nidai Kitetsu? Does Zoro acquire the blade during Wano? If so how?

I guess it's possible that King damages the Sandai Kitetsu during an initial encounter so he acquires another one before the final fight, but Zoro would be directly failing at the challenge Mihawk posed to him. Though King likely has even greater COA than Zoro, and it might just mean his haki just isn't strong enough.
I honestly don't see Zoro's blade getting damaged similar to how I don't see him losing to anyone until he defeats Mihawk.

I do believe he will get nadia. How he gets it am unsure

Based off the middle panel, it seems the breath of all things is an application of COA.
There seems to be 2 abilities when it comes the breathe of all things:
  1. The first allows the user to sense the breath of all things. Zoro was able to locate his sword under rocks, sense falling rocks and where they would land and Mr.1 metal's breathe. This is a coo application
  2. The second allows the individual to transfer their will to their sword to allow it to cut/not cut what the user wants. We saw Zoro not cut a leaf then cut stone. This is a coa application

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I made a diagram already for it
Thanks.

Breath has nothing to do with CoA. :few:
It can be performed without sword just by standing and listening to it.
Eh, Hyou's words are remarkably similar to Koushiro's. It seems that the ability to cut nothing and cut anything is an application of colour of armament haki.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The first allowsthe user to sense the breath of all things. Zoro was able to locate his sword under rocks, sense falling rocks and where they would land and Mr.1 metal's breathe. These seems to be a coo application
Do you have the manga panels for this or a reference to the chapter? I'd like to read it again before updating my position on the issue.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Eh, Hyou's words are remarkably similar to Koushiro's. It seems that the ability to cut nothing and cut anything is an application of colour of armament haki.
Yes but in Alabasta we have 2 parts, the cutting part and the hearing part, CoA and CoO.
The CoA part is identical.
Hearing the breath of rocks and avoiding them, hearing the breath of his blade and detecting it under a rock has nothing to do with CoA.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But was Hyou referring to armament haki specifically or haki/ryuu in general? That is the question.
Hyou did not seem to be aware of COC or COO, so I think he was referring mainly to armament haki. The same way the Skypieans only knew observation haki as Mantra, I think Wanokuni's residents only know COA (as ryou).

Do you have the manga panels for this or a reference to the chapter? I'd like to read it again before updating my position on the issue.
They are in chapter 195
  • Zoro knowing that the rocks wont fall on him as well as sensing the swords location
  • Zoro sensing the breath of the falling rocks, trees, land.
  • Zoro sensing Mr.1 metal breath. Zoro transfers his thoughts (coa) to his sword to cut/not cut what he wants

As you can see. He displayed 2 abilities in alabasta.
  1. Ability to sense the breath of all things (CoO)
  2. Ability to transfer his thoughta to his sword (CoA)
The ability to transfer thought to sword is the one that is similar to what Hyougoro was talking about.
Based off the middle panel, it seems the breath of all things is an application of COA.

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

Hyou did not seem to be aware of COC or COO, so I think he was referring mainly to armament haki. The same way the Skypieans only knew observation haki as Mantra, I think Wanokuni's residents only know COA (as ryou).
We don't know if Skypeians only know CoO, we only know that they call CoO as mantra.

It seems less likely that Wano natives only know CoA specially since Oden had CoC.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
They are in chapter 195
  • Zoro knowing that the rocks wont fall on him as well as sensing the swords location

• Zoro sensing the breath of the falling rocks, trees, land.

• Zoro sensing Mr.1 metal breath. Zoro transfers his thoughts (coa) to his sword to cut/not cut what he wants

As you can see. He displayed to abilities in alabasta.
  1. Ability to sense the breath of all things (CoA)
  2. Ability to transfer his thoughta to his sword (CoA)
It looks like the ability to sense breath of all things is not related to the ability to transfer thought. They are 2 separate abilities.
The ability to transfer thought to sword is the one that is similar to what Hyougoro was talking about.
Yeah, that's pretty convincing, thanks.

You wrote "COA" twice, I think you meant "COO" for "1.".

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We don't know if Skypeians only know CoO, we only know that they call CoO as mantra.

It seems less likely that Wano natives only know CoA specially since Oden had CoC.
I guess it would be more accurate to say that I think what Skypieans call "mantra" refers to only COO, and what Wanokuni residents call "ryou" refers to only COA.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

I suppose they didn't have knowledge over CoA or else Enel would have obtained that. Regardless, it's already pretty impressive they gathered knowledge over CoO in that portion of the world.