One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When even Rob Lucci of all people questions the goverment's decisions you know they're fucking up lol
It's just not the fuck up but the timing of fuck ups is also funny because it will benefit SHs.

One can call it plot convenience or extreme luck but one thing is sure - WG is paving way for their own downfall

When even Rob Lucci of all people questions the goverment's decisions you know they're fucking up lol
I don’t understand? It’s established fact Lucci only pretends to follow the WG and he’s just there to kill without being branded a criminal. My favorite moment is when he straight up orders cannon fire on celestial dragons in the Gold movie.

The whole point of him questioning their decisions while being quickly hushed by Kaku and Stussy is a testament to the fact he is not a follower like them and has his own will. Kaku is anxious and Stussy looks suspicious.

I thought this was a really fun chapter. Lots of setup for what will hopefully be a short but sweet arc focused around all these forms of Vegapunk. Kinda surprised by all the 4s in the rating poll. What's the main point of contention? Is it the Zoro Sanji stuff?

You zoro wankers are so damn cringe with this.

Hurr durr vice captain moment!!! Vice captain moment!!!

Is that what immediately runs through you alls head everytime he talks?
Not even a Zoro wanker and I still thought it was a great moment for him and Robin. Always love when SHs other than just Luffy get praise. Well deserved this far into the series.

He is still going in with their job, he's pretending too hard.
Is this cope? How are you arguing against manga canon? His own words?

He gets to kill people so he doesn’t give a damn in the grand scope of things. The recent incident was the first of him being “rustled” while government dogs like Kaku just accept and refuse to question

I don’t understand? It’s established fact Lucci only pretends to follow the WG and he’s just there to kill without being branded a criminal. My favorite moment is when he straight up orders cannon fire on celestial dragons in the Gold movie.

The whole point of him questioning their decisions while being quickly hushed by Kaku and Stussy is a testament to the fact he is not a follower like them and has his own will. Kaku is anxious and Stussy looks suspicious.
Yeah but even then, Lucci is a sadist who loves working for the goverment as long as it gives him a license to kill.
Yet even he's like "wait are we seriously gonna kill Vegapunk? like actually?" and i find that funny lol