Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

i can't believe zoro fans on this forum seeing a yonko needing his crew to ganging up on law and yet to defeat him, somehow put a bad look on law portrayal.
zorotard about law in nutshell:
-beating emperor in 2v1 is not enough to prove he's above comannder.
-yonko 5v1 vs law stil doesn't prove it.
-zoro beatingng king made him low top tier

bitch please admiral can take 2 yc and low diff them, what does it say when yonko and his crew cant low diff law in 5v1, use your brain.
and somehow zorotard think law should prove himself that he's on zoro level lmao.
zoro is the one who should prove that he can push law to high diff:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
2v1? Yea with bombs large enough blew the whole onighisma off. and bigmom a dumbfuck didn't bother to use adcoc like kaido.
yonkou 5v1? You think others except for BB are yc1 above? They are fodders barely yc2 or yc2+
zoro low diff king lmao. some condom took hours to beat a yc1.

kaido not even once commented properly or praised law. Rather he praised zoro. Kaido took every law attack head but had to dobge zoro attack.

Law without awakening has no counter zoro ryou. even with awakening law is fucked.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If I am not mistaken, that guy was saying that those who put Law above zoro were idiots. So he wasn't elevating Law. He was wanking zoro. I could be mistaken though.
Looking back, it wasn't very clear, so my bad. But yeah, he was elevating Law or rather downplaying Zoro. My guy hates Zoro with passion. You could see that in his pp too.

Law just said that he learned from his fight against kaido and big mom. That is about the fact that he learned that haki negates hax. Not that law learned some secret of haki. Law predominantly used his df in that fight. His haki hasn't probably jumped to another level. Laws haki is almost the same as wano. Also, where did you get that Law went all out? Law saw half the BBp, he chose to flee. Just like Blackbeard himself did recently. That doesn't reflect on Laws strength at all.
No, Law doesn't have this kind of Haki back in Wano. He's got 0 reasons to not use it against the most durable characters in the series. There is a reason why only Luffy and Zoro fight on the frontlines against Kaido. The implication was that Law realized how important Haki is in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom and started working on it. Whether or not it's an advanced Haki remains to be seen, but Law either achieved a Haki bloom, which goes in line with the fact that Haki blooms in extreme situations, or started training Haki post Wano fights.

I did not say Law went all out. I said the commanders were able to corner Law without even having to go all out—I am talking about the commanders.

I know I was overreacting lol. But,
We don't know for how long the fight has been going on. Now that Burgess has gotten a df, I can assure you that he's in the ballpark of King. Cause BBp like straw hats and red hair pirates, are a small main crew with greater strength than normal emperors. And doc q has hax. King won't be folding BBp, nor Law.
The spoilers say Law gets ambushed and escapes to an island and turns into a woman when only two commanders were attacking. They apparently aren't even attacking him together. That's not a good look for a low-top tier, especially with Law's abilities. Burgess is probably stronger than his own counterpart from the other crews but he's no YC1. King folds them, period.

C

Cruxroux

No they cant burgess defeat shiryuu for sure imagine teleporting shiryuu swords
BUrgess beat shiryu?
what?
Bro rivaled Magallen who was is himself Atleast Admiral Tier and this is pre time skip.
Post automatically merged:

That's what he is, cry. These are merely just fleet numbers they don't mean much.

Stop being so fucking insecure
Insecure regarding what exactly?
:milaugh:

2v1? Yea with bombs large enough blew the whole onighisma off. and bigmom a dumbfuck didn't bother to use adcoc like kaido.
yonkou 5v1? You think others except for BB are yc1 above? They are fodders barely yc2 or yc2+

kaido not even once commented properly or praised law. Rather he praised zoro. Kaido took every law attack head but had to dobge zoro attack.

Law without awakening has no counter zoro ryou. even with awakening law is fucked.
Law straight up bitch slap Zoro, it's not even close fight
:myman:

Kaido also priased Jack and roasted Doflamingo. Yet that doesn't mean much in discussions relating to them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
1st - Burgess: Riki Paramecia, Abnormal Strength increase
2nd - Shiryu: Invisibility Paramecia
3rd - Augur: Warp Paramecia
4th - Pizarro:
5th - Laffitte:
6th - Devon: Dog Mythical Zoan, 9 Tail Fox Model
7th - Wolf:
8th - Vasco Shot:
9th - Doc Q: Sick Paramecia, Stronger: Uma Mythical Zoan, Pegasus Model
10th - Kuzan?