Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ofc he would. They jumped him. It wasn't a competition where BB sends each subordinate after Law 1v1
And it wasn't a desperate situation where BB is running to Law to stop him from murdering his underlings either. Based on the spoilers, Law's the one getting pressured, not the other way around. No one's against praising Law for what he has done but some of these guys are acting like he already fighting BB and crew or something when two commanders or two mere commanders—as Law lovers love calling them—forced him to use an upgrade that didn't exist during Wano.

Now talk about the fact his defeat over BM came from help from Kid and bombs that did most of the work.

About the fact his bounty came from lie.

Stop acting life Law targeted BB when in reality it's the direct opposite. The only reason he's facing him is because he doesn't have a choice and he can't run away anymore.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That guy really used a bomb as a excuse LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Defeating BM in tag team >>>>>>>>>> defeating Nutrient-Ling

Lmao. Bro, Law completely massacres the 3 commanders 1v3.
law first action was to escape, bro what are you reading?
Law escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Burgess first. Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it to Law.

That totally different than completly massacrew 3 commanders? hello they just used 2 move and law didnt counter attack
Nothing happen to the 3 so call commander. The only thing that really happen is that Law first reaction was to escape:suresure:

Lmao. Bro, Law completely massacres the 3 commanders 1v3.
How does he keep up with Doc Q instant disease proc, with Auger's CoO, teleportation and the ability to blow his brains out with any distraction and Burgess ready to hado elbow him out of existance? All Law can do is teleport around but eventually he's running outta gas

Doc Q now officially fights using two devil fruits like his captain :crazwhat:

Among the first four members he had the highest bounty too :crazwhat:

He might be too much for Choppa :crazwhat:
The Blackbeard Pirates enjoy cheating. Two Akuma no Mis?! INSANE! If their entire crew ends up getting two, then not only will it show how powerful they are but it will also show how many powerful people they probably killed.

Experience and imagination will overthrow raw strength, so Luffy will probably be the only one who can defeat him.

Taking this into account, I have no idea how the ”weak trio” will fair against them. Usopp hasn’t gotten a powerup in who knows how long, while both Nami and Chopper have gotten some character development during Wano.

Usopp is the only one falling behind, but I don’t see how there would be enough time to go to Elbaf before fighting Blackbeard knowing now that Koby and Pudding have been captured.

We’ll see how it plays out. I think Egghead is the arc that’s going to give the Straw Hats a great boost. With Vegapunk’s knowledge, I can see Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Franky and maybe even others benefitting from him! I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he’s being revealed now this late into the story.

S

stealthblack

How does he keep up with Doc Q instant disease proc, with Auger's CoO, teleportation and the ability to blow his brains out with any distraction and Burgess ready to hado elbow him out of existance? All Law can do is teleport around but eventually he's running outta gas
Haki, he has teleport too, brugess too slow and likely even worse haki

are you smoking crack?
Law aint fighting Shirou here, it would be a one side fight for Shiryou:steef:

At the moment no one beside 2 clowns done anything against Law, BB didnt even move a finger:milaugh:
Shiryuu would get his ass handled from his boss BB for getting involved in his business.
Shiryuu would probably fight Bepo if he was there. You now subortinate vs subortinate.
Law wouldnt even notice Shiryuus presence.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm totally willing to bet that he at least no diffs Burgess and DocQ. Don't get where this BB subordinate wank is coming from. So far, they haven't done anything.
I don't see the basis for what you're saying either. These two aren't particularly fast or strong but they almost took him out according to the spoilers if it weren't for the sudden ass-pull. So I am not getting where all that confidence is coming from. He could certainly trash them in a one-on-one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.