Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedro offed him self because he knew he was gonna die to Perospero anyway, so he figured if he was going down he might as well take Pero with him.
Perospero survived which made Carrot angry and want to avenge Pedro, she goes up against Perospero and fails miserably, needing Nekomamushi to save the day

Her last words were literally just “Pedro…” - what does that even mean lol

Oda fumbled with her character. :parkcry:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m telling you, they will start downplaying BB just to downplay Law

Better get ready
Actually, people already know BB will become strongest because he is PK level opponent for Luffy.

Only thing we need to see is if he is already at that level or will grow more because as of now we haven't seen AdCoC or awakening or possible third df from him

And, I am realistic person. I don't think BB can low diff law (not unless he has AdCoC - 3 DFS awakening). But I also don't see law pushing BB to extreme diff.

Oh yeah, good time for a reminder.

Blackbeard ran away from CP0 agents lmfao
Post automatically merged:

Ben Beckman, Van Augur, Yassop, etc
:josad:
Blackbeard is such a bitch bruh.. If they have fruits you can just, y'know, NEGATE them. They have Haki? Big whoop.. you're a Yonko, you should have much better Haki. They have martial arts? Cool but you've got the quake fruit lmfao they're not touching you.
The only Yonko to run from admirals and CP0 agents. Meanwhile Kaidou clapped a CP0 agent and had Aramaki scared to touch Wano.

It won't be that easy. The only way I see BB winning is if BB gets help. Although Law would not win, he would not lose either since he can escape. Interestingly enough, black hole will not work on Law because he has shambles to avoid touching BB. He is actually a solid counter.
Black hole could work on Law.
Really it depends on how much Oda want BB to be broken .

Actually, people already know BB will become strongest because he is PK level opponent for Luffy.

Only thing we need to see is if he is already at that level or will grow more because as of now we haven't seen AdCoC or awakening or possible third df from him

And, I am realistic person. I don't think BB can low diff law (not unless he has AdCoC - 3 DFS awakening). But I also don't see law pushing BB to extreme diff.
Unfortunatley, Law vs BB is a high diff either way. Add 3 others on top and Law's getting packed.

Perospero survived which made Carrot angry and want to avenge Pedro, she goes up against Perospero and fails miserably, needing Nekomamushi to save the day

Her last words were literally just “Pedro…” - what does that even mean lol

Oda fumbled with her character. :parkcry:
Her and Chopper are just walking Merch in Oda's eyes
Post automatically merged:

Shit beckman can suck Shanks dick for all I care
:endthis: stop this tomfoolery

My dream scenario is he’s about to lose to Law, but his crew pulls up with Law’s crew and forces him to give up his poneglyphs

I would talk so much fucking shit lmao
It's 50/50 for me that either BB beat law cleanly or Law give a big surprise to him

The community always think of BB as to be untouchable that will just crush anyone on his path.
When we all expect BB would crush Law in this battle its Oda style to say don't take any of these 3 captain lightly anymore and surprise with Law.

If Law crew is here, I'd expect some Oden stuff might happen which we all know how the battle will ends.
Law might need to force his Poneglyph for his crew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.