Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Idk why haki canceling DF powers is hard to grasp

Take Sugar and the Hobi Hobi for example. If haki wasn't a factor her fruit would be an insta win against every person in OP, alive or dead. Strong haki negates the effects it has on you. Same as the Op Op's Shambles.

Doc Q's is surely of a similar hax level. It destroys people who can't muster up the haki to defend themselves.
Wait wasn't her fruit bypassing haki hax already?
She could have turn anyone into toy by touching even luffy and law.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What? Wb never wanted the one piece it doesnt interest him just like mihawk not wanting to go after op or becoming a yonko ?
Does this mean mihawk isnt mentally stable to?
Mihawk wasn't interested in being a pirate let alone Yonko.

+ even aside that. Whitebeard had Top Tier Haki and Top Tier DF while ROger had only haki and he couldn't shift the tide for himself.

C

Cruxroux

Awakening caused Luffy's haki to bloom which surpassed Kaido's haki.

Luffy won because of Awakeming + Haki. The combination together.

Read what Oda wrote in Road to laughtale part 4.

Chapter 1053.4
I don't even wanna argue on this. Don't quote me.
I would rather believe Kaido > luffy in terms of haki.

Mihawk wasn't interested in being a pirate let alone Yonko.

+ even aside that. Whitebeard had Top Tier Haki and Top Tier DF while ROger had only haki and he couldn't shift the tide for himself.
Wb didnt even wanted to become the strongest yet he became
Matched roger s haki with only his haki no fruit

I pointed that out to showcase the mental differences between him and Roger.

Whitebeard didn't had the guts to do it, I mentioned at least two times that he could throw a punch = he could fight lol.

He wasn't mentally stable enough to become the greatest of all time.

+ This kinda works against you.

Roger Top Tier Haki and Whitebeard Top Tier Haki + Top Tier DF and he only stalemated Roger?

Roger's Haki >>>>>>

Aside that.. Whitebeard's crew was weak as fuck.
Yeah on that note Roger was more of chad, but Whitebeard was stronger regardless.
I think Roger had wifi haki/something similar to match Whitebeard's fruit advantage, but that still couldn't close the gap and grant him the title. His crew was not the strongest back then but they held their own against Roger, but the MF version is easily the strongest crew we've seen so far, just compare the Tobi Roppo and sweet commanders to Marco, Jozu, Vista & Ace. RHPs could be stronger but debatable, their captain isn't impressive tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.