Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu got a major short straw with this. Law hyped up all of their DFs. Whilst Shiryu got Absalom's leftovers.

Like these dudes have the strongest and most hax Paramecia's. Stronger and Devon have mythical zoans.

And then theirs Shiryu with the invisibility fruit. Like Zoro's fight will deffo be a gimmick fight. Sneak attack + catch me if you can.
let’s not fool ourselves here invisibility is a good fruit, shriyu shouldn’t have gotten a better devil fruit since he was already a yc1 prior to eating one

Jimbei will be fighting Mid Trio eqivalent opponents.

Burgess has always been set apart everyone with feats and potrayal. Unless Sanji fights Aokiji.....any other wont be good enough.
have jimbei not been grouped with the monster trio enough for you to realize he’s closer to them than the old trio?

as for burgess everyone else would be a better option, laffite, pizzaro, aokiji, the tenth captain

C

Cruxroux

Huh ? Big mom literally said that dodge kaido , it is not ordinary sword 🧐 she did not say dodge kaido this is zoro :)) differences obvious . Bigmom did not even know what enma is . But she felt enma . You know what it means :)))
And who's haki Enma was using?
Kaidou grandmother?

Zoro himself said I need to release more and both were scarred.

Thats like saying BB was dehyped when he lost to Magellan.

Riki Burgess >> DR Burgess.

Before his DF PU Sabo couldnt do shit to him. And after his DF PU he still saw him as a threat he needs to fully focus on. Now Burgess has his new DF. He'd be equally matched with him.
Wtf are you comparing pre ts Magellan with his power caughting off guard the whole crew with Sabo who fought Burgess something like a month ago and literally beat him without breaking a sweat.

Burgess is Jinbe/Franky battle. If he fights Sanji it would be another L for his fans even if you dont want to admit it.

No he isnt. DR Sabo's flame spinning attack 》》》 Coby's Rokugan. Now Burgess is way stronger as well. And again theirs also zero proof Coby even has Rokugan lol.

Coby would get bodied by Devon.
He was already confirmed to have all rokoushiki techniques so I would assume that included rokogun.

Last time I checked sabo bested him by simply cracking his skull knocking him out then capped him with fire

let’s not fool ourselves here invisibility is a good fruit, shriyu shouldn’t have gotten a better devil fruit since he was already a yc1 prior to eating one

have jimbei not been grouped with the monster trio enough for you to realize he’s closer to them than the old trio?

as for burgess everyone else would be a better option, laffite, pizzaro, aokiji, the tenth captain
Its a gimmick fruit. Visiual invisibility can be countered in many different ways.

Their was a time Franky and Robin were also grouped with the M3. But they were left in the dust. Wano is enough proof with Jinbe defeating an opponent whos on the same lvl as Robin and Franky's. Zoro and Sanji are leaving him in the dust and going far beyond.

Whatver lol....

C

Cruxroux

Dude , what the meaning of the weakest yonkou :) she fought against kaido during 3 days :) oh my boy , you misunderstood so many things about one piece manga :)
Against kaidou she was serious enough to use Adcoc and split skies.

and against law and kidd. she wasn't even bothered to use it.

You see the difference right?

Imagine kaidou fighting without spamming adcoc now.

There is nothing like Asian looking mountains. Such distinction is just based on where they found.
I meant these mountains, Huang Shan is a mountain range:

I mean, the largest mountain in this mountain range is 1.8km in height so it's not a small mountain range.

Mountains are more conical in shape with much larger extent (vertically and horizontally) (Example of mountain in Japan)
I agree, that's why I think Oda didn't do this feat good justice since he chose a more unusual mountain shape for this mountain range.

Generally, there is not a universal accepted term to differentiate between mountains and hills as this article describes it (and just like you illustrated this fact in your post). But at the end, I think this discussion is even meaningless since it was already confirmed that the rock structure which Burgess lifted is an actual mountain in fact (not saying that this discussion ain't funny btw!).

Also, in this panel we see a much smaller rock structure which fits more as a hill, exactly where Burgess is standing:

Based on what we have seen in the chapter, it appears he lifted a hill and not mountain but as you highlighted it's the scaling and design issue otherwise Oda intention is to hype it as mountain lifting.
This mountain also resembles those of Onigashima and Amazon Lily.
Oda always had scaling issues with mountains, yet I don't understand why Oda didn't choose this kind of mountains:

Nobody would even question this feat if this mountain has the usual shape of more "common" mountains which largely extent both horizontally and vertically, just like in the pictures which you posted. But after seeing more panels, I think this mountain is fine.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Burgess is a bum, why would Sanji fans want him to fight that dude? Aim higher and go for Aokiji since he kidnapped Pudding, that would be better, fire against ice.
They already aimed higher when they talked about Burgess.:hihihi:

Anything above (BB,Shiryu or Kuzan) means Sanji is getting folded and they know it :vistalaugh:

*Disappears quickly into shadows*

Status
Not open for further replies.