Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize right? Fourth great ninja war revolved around tobirama. Or should I say whole Naruto. Bro created majority of the forbidden jutsu which people uses lmao.
Yet he can’t even make more than two shadow clones.

And his whole thing is water style yet doesn’t actually have feats with it more impressive than say Kisame’s.

Has 0 AP feats outside of tandem paper bombs which he needs edo Tensei for.

Couldn’t do shit against the god tree and got blitzed by old edo Hiruzen.

Tobirama is ass
Post automatically merged:

Clown post
That’s Minato for you
I’m pretty sure Minato can make more than two shadow clones.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
By portrayal Oda clearly meant for Law and Kid to be top top tier after defeating BM, it's just he didn't convey it that well visually.
Although I think he did fine with Law, it's mostly Kid that looked unimpressive. To this day many seem to believe Sanji can beat him or YC like King/Marco.
What kind of bind-bending logic suggests almost failing to beat a top-tier after exhausting their options in a two-on-one proves they're meant to be top-tiers? lmao

Yet he can’t even make more than two shadow clones.
And his whole thing is water style yet doesn’t actually have feats with it more impressive than say Kisame’s.

Has 0 AP feats outside of tandem paper bombs which he needs eso Tensei.

Couldn’t do shit against the god tree and got blitzed by old edo Hiruzen.

Tobirama is ass
Post automatically merged:

I’m pretty sure Minato can make more than two shadow clones.
Agreed.Izuna must have been pathetic even with a MS.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pizarro has a cat theme (mustache like whiskers and end in sentence with nya), likes jewelry and is a ruler that was known to apparently terrorize his people so I could potentially see a matchup with Nami. But I need to see his devil fruit, if this is something power/raw strenght based that matchup is dead. If this is something more tricky/abstract then who knows.
Then who will devon fight?

Devon seem to be far better fit for nami

Status
Not open for further replies.