Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People thought Luffy (and the strawhats) would turn into gods after winning the war

This is One Piece lol

Luffy will continue to get bullied just like the rest of the strawhats
People that think that was crazy then again certain parts of the fan base are crazy lol.
Luffy and the SH will never stop being who they are no matter how powerful they become .
Hell right after Luffy become a Yonko and get 3 power ups nami beat him and put him in a cage lol.

Yeah, nothing new honestly. They also thought Luffy would be untouchable by foes weaker than Katakuri but Batman proved them wrong. It is just the usual stuff of Luffy goofying around against weaklings at the beginning of the arc. This will change when Luffy fights an admiral this arc. I'm sure that Kizaru will appear there.
Don't even remind me. Oda took Luffy who at the beginning of the time skip was one shotting a pacifista and taking down a giant whilst tied up to struggling with fodder. This is the exact shit that made me step away from the series during Wano.

Luffy fighting admiral in any arc will end up extremely difficult for him .

people are excepting luffy to oneshot admiral if luffy fight admiral.
Nah Luffy can't stomp an admiral at all. They're also top tiers. People shouldn't kid themselves; Luffy beat Kaido by jumping him with all top supernovas and Scabbards. Kaido was at the end of his power before he fought Nika Luffy.

People that think that was crazy then again certain parts of the fan base are crazy lol.
Luffy and the SH will never stop being who they are no matter how powerful they become .
Hell right after Luffy become a Yonko and get 3 power ups nami beat him and put him in a cage lol.
yeah,Garp got cut back in the east blue by Axe hand Morgan.Got punched by G2 pre skip Luffy...He will always fuck up somehow.

“Bodied” lol

if he was getting low diff Oda would’ve just done it already like Hancock. Instead hes hyping the fight “clash of the strong!!!”
No shit , law isn’t Hancock
At minimum he needs to do as much as yamato did against kaido to prove his strength in 1v1 fights ,
but he is def losing .

Don't even remind me. Oda took Luffy who at the beginning of the time skip was one shotting a pacifista and taking down a giant whilst tied up to struggling with fodder. This is the exact shit that made me step away from the series during Wano.
I expected nothing from Oda ngl. Yeah, he could have shown that Luffy is no longer the underdog of the world and now he's at the top of the OP world but no, let him goof against weaker characters because of some ludicrous reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.