Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure, Teach was afraid of an old man and decided to retreat after he travelled half the grand line for a DF while Kaido took head one everyone and their mother.
Teach has seen Rayleigh in his prime

Plus Blackbeard doesn't seem to like fighting people in his tier

He ran from Akainu with his whole crew there

Either way if you think he bodies Teach idk what to tell you lol

Oh

What scenes in Wano bother you specifically?

Batman?
Batman, Gazelle, and some others. I think what took the cake for me was the Kaido one shot. And it wasn't because Luffy got one shot, it was because I knew it was just bullshit to get Luffy away from everyone else. Later on we see a broken bodied zoro and Law take the same hit from hybrid Kaido and remain conscious. I knew it back then but it confirmed it for me that Oda downplayed Luffy just for story progression when it was not necessary. And then we had to sit through Luffy getting pestered in Udon by fodder. It was the disrespect that was shown to Luffy that shows that Oda still sees him as an underdog and that made me stop reading for a while. Aks yourself this: would Kaido's fodder try to provoke Katakuri? Crocodile? Doflamingo? No they wouldn't we've seen how fodder react. I simply believe Oda needs to treat Luffy with a bit more respect like what we were seeing at the beginning of the post time skip.

Having rewatched and reread the entire series last year you can tell that there was a shift during Wano. Luffy started doing things he never did before (tearing up at Oden's backstory) struggling with fodder after taking on an army at WCI. Oda forgot who Luffy is. Oda also seems to forget that we have been reading the series for 25 years and no longer believe the underdog bullshit.
I reread OP every few years ( last time when Wano ended )and this far from the truth .
Oda did not forget luffy was , it people think because he get more power full he won be used in gags or be more serious etc etc.

Ofc he will win, he would beat Law in a 1v1 ( not easily ofc Law took on a Yonko just recently after all he's no longer a fodder ) but Law's crew is non existent compared with BB's ( which is getting pretty damn useful with these DFs ) so he pretty much don't stand a chance here, too bad it will happen off panel :(

He seems more interested in the poneglyphs rather than Law's DF lol that's curious.... ( i mean yeah poneglyph are certainly a better target but i was expecting him to be more interested in his DF )
He will be for sure . He went for law instead of kidd and luffy

Agreed! Oda especially messed up his pacing! I think if Oda actually handled his story pacing better, Wano wouldn't be that devastating.
Kinda agree but disagree too. It‘s not necessarily only the pace, the stupid story decisions he made just ruined. He decided to kill of scabbards randomly, but how was Kaido not the one to do it LMAO. Big Mom should‘ve never been in Wano, the real final should‘ve been awakened Law kidd and Luffy vs awakened Kaido. An actual flashback for Kaido, etc

Batman, Gazelle, and some others. I think what took the cake for me was the Kaido one shot. And it wasn't because Luffy got one shot, it was because I knew it was just bullshit to get Luffy away from everyone else. Later on we see a broken bodied zoro and Law take the same hit from hybrid Kaido and remain conscious. I knew it back then but it confirmed it for me that Oda downplayed Luffy just for story progression when it was not necessary. And then we had to sit through Luffy getting pestered in Udon by fodder. It was the disrespect that was shown to Luffy that shows that Oda still sees him as an underdog and that made me stop reading for a while.
I partially agree with this

Aks yourself this: would Kaido's fodder try to provoke Katakuri? Crocodile? Doflamingo? No they wouldn't we've seen how fodder react. I simply believe Oda needs to treat Luffy with a bit more respect like what we were seeing at the beginning of the post time skip.
Yes lol

A lot of the fodder in One Piece are fearless or stupid

They tried to attack Zoro too and he's known for being scary

Status
Not open for further replies.