Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh that scene might as well be inconsistent with how powerscaling went

No way losers like Gladius are tanking Pre timeskip M3 strongest attacks
Keep in mind that Luffy has a much better CoO version ever since WCI in which he can even see a glimpse into the future. Oda pretends that CoO doesn't even exist anymore.
Oda wants to hype someone, he will do it by going to any lengths. Perks of being author. :cheers:

Hope now it's clear that Avalo Pizarro, Laffite or whoever else are weaker than Burguess lol.

So it's quite likely him to be Sanji's opponent (waiting for the 10th member though, the only one who has the chance to be the new 3rd in BB's crew).
We have no idea what Avalo, Lafitte, Wolf or Vasco Shot's true powers are. Not sure why people are pining for a guy with a power DF to be Sanji's sole deal. To me one of these other men, or the 10th, still have the capability to be more interesting as a Sanji opponent.

Imo, Burgess feels like a Jinbe opponent, simply because it seems more of an aspect for Jinbe's fighting style to out power someone. I'm sure one of these other 5 men will be Blackbeards #2.

My guess is still Laffite, he seems like an agile fighter and flier, but that'll depend on his fighting style considering that's kinda what King was.

Can a Zoro fan reply to me?
Mihawk got 3.5 bilion for his strength right?

This chapter confirmed that Law's strength Is as expected from a 3 bilion bounty.

Do you think that Zoro Is equal to Mihawk? Since the difference between Mihawk and Law isn't that huge and I thought you all liked bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.