Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Currently I have BB at mid top tier; since he’s clearly going to get another power up before luffy fights him. Laws at low top tier; so this should end up being a pretty legitimate fight. Law pushing him to high diff would be so entertaining
I kinda want BB to show Advanced CoC just to see the chaos in the battledome
:madmonk:

:crazwhat:

Did Kaido and Big Mom attack at the same time? Yes, it was the combination attack that they use against five supernovas.

Did Zoro alone stop the attack from reaching the supernovas and save them? Yes, he temporarily blocked it with haki barrier.

It's not that hard to understand what occurred.

So now countering a devil fruit power with haki, an ability we seen before from "mere commander", is considered a 3 billion berry feat?

:kobeha:
Chopper future opponent must be stronger than Kaido and Big Mom.
:milaugh:

Let me know when he reach rooftop Zoro level.
That's not a counter
Definition of counter:
give a return blow while parrying

Zoro blocked, but didn't give a return blow at the same time

So what have we here:
BB: Darkness & Tremor
Burgess: Strenght
Shiryu: Invisbile
Van Auger: Warp
Lafitte: Bird Wings and Hypnosis (Maybe Siren?)
Devon: Kitsune
Sanjuan Wolf: Gigatification (Maybe something like the Big-Big Fruit)
Doc Q: Sickness
Stronger: Pegasus

What we miss:
Avala Pizzaro and Vasco Shot... I can see Pizarro with a mythical cat fruit; now that Oda confirmed the existence of canon non-japanese mythical beasts I would say Nemean Lion would be a greate fit for him. Cat-Cat Fruit; Mythical Zoan; Model: Nemean Lion.
For Vasco maybe something simple; alcohol Paramecia fruit; either creating and controlling Alcohol or increase his abilities through drinking... Alc-Alc Fruit or Drunk-Drunk Fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.