Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You really think Teach can win against both Law & Sengoku even tho he's old ? His crew doesnt really matter unless Oda fucks up powerlevels like he did this chapter with Law huffing from using a little haki against Doc & a rock.
Teach will not become hype tool for Law and sengoku.

Oda already pulled Rayleigh thing once and he won't repeat the same back to back for teach when teach is getting set for next opponent for Luffy.

How it will be resolved if sengoku really appears is worth seeing but most likely if sengoku really appears then by the time he will, law would be defeated with BB having PGs.

How are you using Mera Sabo's feats to hype Pre Mera Sabo. Pre Mera Sabo aint shit and cpuldnt do anything but break armour that was in front of him. He couldnt do anything else to Burgess. And ran to the Mera fruit for protection

It took Mera Sabo 20 mins.....

Because Sabo had a nice DF that protects his ass. Pre Mera Sabp doesnt have that luxury and would be put in a pack.
Sabo has all the advantage when it comes to haki , but Burgess has a much stronger physique. For Burgess jumping from the highest point of Dressrosa and landing solidly and with balance on his feet is a cakewalk, leaving Koala in amazement

The reason Sabo couldn’t comfortably put down Burgess despite the overwhelming difference in haki is his lacking physique. In panel 3 he is forced to disassociate because he would lose his footing and cave in from this attack

by no means does this attack look so fearsome.

Taking a look at Burgess dito, not only did it lift the buildings from their foundation but they also have rather sharp downward angle, suggesting they were cut with a lot of force , way more than that gravity attack at any rate

Burgess would do well against any yonko commander before his newfound devil fruit

Lmao it seems that out of the few haters
The Haki characters > Devil Fruits characters is trending

Especially after this chapter just gave the umpteenth confirmation of this

Adv CoC "handful of the very strongest" gang > others

:steef:
It really does depend on the character

The rival captains are much stronger than the scabbards despite the scabbards having advanced haki.

Also Luffy beat haki users pre-skip.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
From the build up it doesn’t seem like an offscreen fight.
Usually there’s no actual panel time build up when Oda offscreens events.
True

But oda likes to keep mysteries around and usually don't follow on plots of outside world back to back when SHs are engaged elsewhere.

But I hope what you said turns out to be correct

Anyone have any theories regarding Cross guild, Kid's crew and Shanks crew?

I think we might get intermission chapters for them too
Cross Guild is defeated by Shiryu, Pizarro, and Lafitte

Shanks wants one piece, but seemingly didn’t try to get the poneglyph on Wano. It’s because he’s trying to find the burned man. This is how Kid and Shanks encounter each other.

I’m guessing the burned man is on elbaf or lodestar.

True

But oda likes to keep mysteries around and usually don't follow on plots of outside world back to back when SHs are engaged elsewhere.

But I hope what you said turns out to be correct
Teach is getting a lot of screentime for a character not directly involved in the arc. Because he‘s Luffy’s ultimate rival, we might get a new style where we get constant updates on what Teach is doing, like 5 egghead chapters then 1 for Teach, something of the sort.
Or we’ll continue this fight after Egghead which is fine as long as it’s not offscreened.

Well if Burgess is lifting this mountain with ease, that implies his actual lifting strength is much greater no?
Idk King can probably lift a mountain too if not more..he was able to compete with Zoro physically who can momentarily hold back an Island wiping wave physically.

But physical strength is irrelevant here anyways..Mr1 was physically stronger..Zoro still one shot him.

King would blitz him and roast him with magma in minutes.

Shanks vs kidd might happen

No idea about CG.

I liked the speculation by one of the user here that sengoku might come to save law.
Imo it might be at this point where Shanks actually doesn't need RPs to go after One Piece.

Dude casually hung around for years until he saw that Luffy became a Yonko, only now decided to do so. Then his next goal was to go after Barto, who has no relation to finding another RP. Didn't even seem like he went to Wano to get any RPs.

Since Shanks already defeated Kid and since Shanks seemingly does not have any RPs, I don't think they'll fight again. Plus, Kid's goal is now some man with a flame scar.

Sabo has all the advantage when it comes to haki , but Burgess has a much stronger physique. For Burgess jumping from the highest point of Dressrosa and landing solidly and with balance on his feet is a cakewalk, leaving Koala in amazement

The reason Sabo couldn’t comfortably put down Burgess despite the overwhelming difference in haki is his lacking physique. In panel 3 he is forced to disassociate because he would lose his footing and cave in from this attack

by no means does this attack look so fearsome.

Taking a look at Burgess dito, not only did it lift the buildings from their foundation but they also have rather sharp downward angle, suggesting they were cut with a lot of force , way more than that gravity attack at any rate

Burgess would do well against any yonko commander before his newfound devil fruit
We don't know if Burgess was fruitless in his other appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.