Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Except we’re already at the point where the fight cut off. We got to see the rest of the BB pirates use their moves on Law.
Don't see how that changes anything. You're literally using Law's demeanor as a metric to prove he's on equal terms with BB. Ace was more confident than Law before the beginning of the fight, and we all know how it went down. Law's gonna lose this fight the same way.

This is a perfect opportunity for Law to prove his one-on-one worth, which he hasn't done since Vergo/Hawkins. I doubt he pushes BB as much as you think he does but what we all can agree with is Law's gonna go down respectfully more or less similar to Ace. I genuinely hope he'll do as well as you want him to. I'll tag you and admit I am wrong if he fights on even terms with BB, and I doubt you'll acknowledge that you're wrong even if Law ends up not performing that well.

Let me make a prediction: If Law gets heated easily, then you're gonna act like Law fought the whole crew by himself or use Yami fruit as an excuse.

I highly doubt we’ll see this fight next chapter
Yeah, I doubt it too.

They hypocrisy of Zoro fans.
"Law and Kidd didn't deserve 3 bilion, bombs haa"

"mihawk got his 3.5 bilion because of his strength It Is said in the chapter, can't you read?

Now It Is basically confirmed that Law is worthy of 3 bilion bounty Power level-wise
"As expected from a 3 bilion bounty"
Zoro fans are still pushing the idea that Zoro should be above Law.

Sorry bot Zoro isn't worthy of more than 3 bilion bounty, even If he was the captain, or he would already be as strong as Mihawk who's Just 500 milion above Law.
So you can't find any excuses here.
Mihawk worthy 3.5 bilion strength wise, Law Is worthy 3 bilion strength wise.

You likes so much Zoro having 1.1 bilion right?

Also the fact that you can nullify the Powers with haki doesn't mean anything, Zoro can stop Law from teleporting him? Ok, same could Big Mom still got effected by Law's awakening and Law can still teleport himself.
No way Zoro can defeat Law.
You like to bring Zoro being part of the worst gen to Say he's above Sanji, but you deny that The supernova captain trio Is more hyped then him?
Teach, a Yonko, was waiting for Kidd, Law and Luffy not for ZoLo, lmao.
Accept It, Law and Kidd are in fact the rivals of Luffy and above ZoLo, even feats confirms It.

ZoLo: needed senzu bean and restored 100% hp and a Power up to defeat King, a yonko Commander.

Law: defeated a Yonko in a tag team, and yes defeating a Yonko in 2 Is absurd since Marco + 10 COMMANDERS + Crocodile couldn't do shit to Akainu. Law now has fought several strong COMMANDERS level in this chapter and the Battle of the strong against a Yonko Will start.

Zoro fans really Need copium this week
1. We literally seen the fight, they didn't KO her. They jumped her.
2. This doesn't prove anything. Law and Kidd should have their bounties especially cause they are captains who took diwn BM. What we said is Zoro still stronger than them.
3. Zoro beat a 1.4 bounty at 320. Luffy pretimeskip had higher bounty than postskip Zoro. Showing The captain advantage luffy gets
4. Law was catching BM offguard. Zoro is faster than Law. He blitz Kaido with 30 broken bones
5. The supernova trio definitely has nore hype then him, but potrayal wise not really. Doffy hyped up CoC for potential and Kaido says only the a few of the strongest can even do ACoC. Putting Zoro potrayal abive them. Also says Haki one of most important things where he surpasses them both.

Burgess and King are probably on the same level imo.
if his DF made him physically stronger, his durability and his speed definitely got a massive boost.

the man’s jinbe’s final opponent, he’s not going to be jack level.
He could be
My issue is same with Law and Kidd..i just don't wanna gift people feats they haven't shown..

I argue for Zoro because he has overwhelming amounts of feats and I can't just put Law and Kidd on same level as him because gap in feats (especially with Kidd) is just huge.

But Law might change my mind. If Blackbeard is pushed to high diff and more..I'll put him same level as Zoro.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach is getting a lot of screentime for a character not directly involved in the arc. Because he‘s Luffy’s ultimate rival, we might get a new style where we get constant updates on what Teach is doing, like 5 egghead chapters then 1 for Teach, something of the sort.
Or we’ll continue this fight after Egghead which is fine as long as it’s not offscreened.
Might be

Next chapter would be clear give away for me.

Generally, if oda intends to not off panel a fight then he will follow it up.

But if the next chapter doesn't continue with this fight then I will not keep myself hopeful because most likely oda will off panel it and will only show the aftermath.

But ya since Teach is getting more panel and oda wants to wrap op asap then he might come up with new style where he runs 2-3 plots in parallel like SHs and Teach or even Shanks right now

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
luffy's futuresight is really clicking this chap
FS isn't passive, and Luffy mostly doesn't use it outside the battle. For all we know, he probably didn't even use it in this chapter.

he says kuma will charge at them before he does
before bonney hits him , he also gets a tick so he knows its coming
Did he? I didn't notice it. He was careless I guess.

Teach is getting a lot of screentime for a character not directly involved in the arc. Because he‘s Luffy’s ultimate rival, we might get a new style where we get constant updates on what Teach is doing, like 5 egghead chapters then 1 for Teach, something of the sort.
Or we’ll continue this fight after Egghead which is fine as long as it’s not offscreened.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
I have a feeling Oda will make Bonney a top tier EoS
Post automatically merged:

luffy's futuresight is really clicking this chap
Luffys CoO is kinda weak compared to Zoros.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Sabo has all the advantage when it comes to haki , but Burgess has a much stronger physique. For Burgess jumping from the highest point of Dressrosa and landing solidly and with balance on his feet is a cakewalk, leaving Koala in amazement

The reason Sabo couldn’t comfortably put down Burgess despite the overwhelming difference in haki is his lacking physique. In panel 3 he is forced to disassociate because he would lose his footing and cave in from this attack

by no means does this attack look so fearsome.

Taking a look at Burgess dito, not only did it lift the buildings from their foundation but they also have rather sharp downward angle, suggesting they were cut with a lot of force , way more than that gravity attack at any rate

Burgess would do well against any yonko commander before his newfound devil fruit
Pre DF Burgess is physically unmatched by YCs but his Haki was pretty lacking. It’s probably improved since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.