Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgess has been referred to as Blackbeard's right hand man, and commands his 1st Ship. Shiryu commands the 2nd Ship. So, obviously, they're going to fight Luffy's two Wings.

Burgess and Shiryu are fighting Zoro and Sanji in some way, the only question is who is fighting who. If that's the case, then Burgess needs to be on Shiryu's level, since Sanji and Zoro are pretty evenly matched (overall, right now Zoro's a bit stronger).
If Kuzan is not a double agent or whatever and he doesnt betray Teach he might be the one that Zoro will have to fight leaving Shiryu & whoever is the next strongest to Jinbe and Sanji.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
No bro...

Oda isn't setting anything here. This is all like sanji will fight king because both can fly

Shiryu is a swordsman and zoro will fight him. And, we also have that color spread of Number 2s.

Who will sanji fight is up for speculation - for me either pizzaro (From north blue and also nicknamed corrupt king) or tenth Titanic captain or even Laffitte

Burgess most likely will fight jinbei - similar fighting style and being helmsmen
Burgess was Blackbeard's OG #1, though Shiryu might be stronger. Burgess and Shiryu command the 1st and 2nd ships of Blackbeard's Crew, they're more or less guaranteed to go up against Luffy's Wings, Zoro and Sanji.

People just don't respect Burgess at all because people don't respect Sabo's power level that much. As soon as Burgess lost to Sabo, any hype for him died completely.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Amazon Lily group: Devon/Vasco

Law hunt group: Burgess/Augur/Doc Q

So the next Kurohige adventure is gonna be with Shiryu/Pizarro/Wolf, excluding Laffitte since i think he's already sailing back with Kuzan.
But to where?

He went to RA base - revolutionary army
To WCI - yonkou territory
To kuja pirates - former warlord
To law - SN and worstgen member

So to where he will make his next move? Navy base or Kidd?

Burgess has been referred to as Blackbeard's right hand man, and commands his 1st Ship. Shiryu commands the 2nd Ship. So, obviously, they're going to fight Luffy's two Wings.

Burgess and Shiryu are fighting Zoro and Sanji in some way, the only question is who is fighting who. If that's the case, then Burgess needs to be on Shiryu's level, since Sanji and Zoro are pretty evenly matched (overall, right now Zoro's a bit stronger).
It was specifically because of being an old member that Burgess was given command of first ship.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Like I said, we don’t know the full extent to which his DF boosted him

but by feats and portrayal, he’s Teach’s #3 and Jinbe’s final opponent
Given how things are going, BB crew v. SH crew is the next big fight, so Jimbo's not gonna be much different from what he's now by the time he fights Burgess, which means both are far weaker than King.

He could be
My issue is same with Law and Kidd..i just don't wanna gift people feats they haven't shown..

I argue for Zoro because he has overwhelming amounts of feats and I can't just put Law and Kidd on same level as him because gap in feats (especially with Kidd) is just huge.

But Law might change my mind. If Blackbeard is pushed to high diff and more..I'll put him same level as Zoro.
Kid and Law have comparable portrayal. Law has better AP, but worst close combat feats and worst stamina.

Zoro can be above or below, but acting like there’s somehow this significant gap between kid and law is dishonest imo.

They would literally get wiped out on contact..in a nano second they would all turn into fragments

Idk what manga Luffyturds are reading

It surely can't be One Piece.
All of them? You sure?:gokulaugh:

Luffy, the MC and your god's captain and superior surely wouldn't have turned into "fragments" lmaooo

Try drawing your headcanon so we can at least see the stuff you're using as facts:gokulaugh:

Burgess was Blackbeard's OG #1, though Shiryu might be stronger. Burgess and Shiryu command the 1st and 2nd ships of Blackbeard's Crew, they're more or less guaranteed to go up against Luffy's Wings, Zoro and Sanji.

People just don't respect Burgess at all because people don't respect Sabo's power level that much. As soon as Burgess lost to Sabo, any hype for him died completely.
Burgess is like Young Marco
Shiryu is like Oden

Gap between two is so huge its incomprehensible

Shiryu should be strong enough to be able to solo Blackbeards entire crew besides Blackbeard by himself.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

This thread is all about Burgess getting hype so not sure why you felt he isn't getting respected.

It's just that Burgess doesn't feel like opponent for either Zoro or Sanji as of now

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
If Kuzan is not a double agent or whatever and he doesnt betray Teach he might be the one that Zoro will have to fight leaving Shiryu & whoever is the next strongest to Jinbe.
If Aokiji does fight the Straw Hats, I have him fighting Yamato (ice vs ice, Yamato saved a lawless land while Aokiji helped destroy a law breaking island). People talk about Shiryu, but if Akoiji officially joins the Blackbeard Pirates, he will be the 2nd strongest combatant they have.

Don't know if Zoro and Sanji can fight him yet (yes, I have Yamato over Zoro and Sanji...)

Kid and Law have comparable portrayal. Law has better AP, but worst close combat feats and worst stamina.

Zoro can be above or below, but acting like there’s somehow this significant gap between kid and law is dishonest imo.
Again its going by feats.
Law looked leaps and bounds better and Oda is to blame for that.

Worst part about all this is that..only way you can compete with Law is with strong CoO and CoA and Kidd has neither.
Post automatically merged:

All of them? You sure?:gokulaugh:

Luffy, the MC and your god's captain and superior surely wouldn't have turned into "fragments" lmaooo

Try drawing your headcanon so we can at least see the stuff you're using as facts:gokulaugh:
Being captain doesn't mean shit

He's captain only on paper..when it comes to making real hard decisions its Zoros job.

He protected Luffys ass and also set him straight two chapters ago.

Luffy is more or less Buggy of straw hats
Zoro is Mihawk

Burgess is for Jinbei, Shiryu was stronger than all of BB's fodders together from the moment he was introduced. :suresure:
Lanji and Zoro being evenly matched is the best one yet, let him match CoA Zoro before EoS.:kobeha:

Burgess is like Young Marco
Shiryu is like Oden

Gap between two is so huge its incomprehensible

Shiryu should be strong enough to be able to solo Blackbeards entire crew besides Blackbeard by himself.
Ye ur smokin rocks

If Aokiji is a part of the crew Shiryu gets mid diffed, every member that was on level 6 that got a fruit is pushing him to high diff by themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.