Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"One of the very first to join the crew."

And... that ISN'T important?!?!

Who was the first guy to join Roger's crew?

Who was the first guy to join Luffy's crew?

Burgess could be #3, but the idea that he's actually beneath Shiryu is ridiculous.

The fact that he's been working with Blackbeard for so long, while having control of the 1st Ship, PROVES HIS IMPORTANCE.

Most great pirates meet their right hand men early, not halfway through forming their crew.
u literally are a clown :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Holy shit:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

If we're talking about protection, Zoro would have croaked to Captain Morgan's son were it not for Luffy

Keep up the fanfics
Umm imagine having absolutely zero ability to comprehend the text.

Luffy made a DEAL with Zoro..he will give Zoro swords and in return Zoro has to join him.

Luffy didn't do Zoro a fucking favor..he black mailed him to join the crew and Zoro lost something. He had to become a pirate..completely change his life.

Luffy got a crew mate stronger than himself and Zoro got his swords.

Luffyturds acting like Luffy did Zoro a favor there is just mental retardation.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans you disappoint me
They have "Gotta take what we can get mentality" it makes sense.

Where did Kidd blitz Big Mom lol?

This is what blitzing is

Kaido is on the offensive using Future Sight and still couldn't even see Zoro's attack in a pure 1v1 exchange.

Where did Kidd blitz Big Mom? Moves landed in 1v2 don't even count as blitz as you have multiple opponents to worry about.
Almost every time Kid attacked BM, BM was aware that Kid was doing that. Law never did that with awakening.

smh. stop being a fanboy. Kid has better combat feats than Law. BM took all of Kid’s attacks head on, while Law always needed some sort of opening.

it’s just like in dressrosa how Law was only able to land Gamma knife because Doffy thought he was dead.

Queen's Brontosaur-HISS low diffs Zoro. If Sanji didn't have his healing and exoskeleton, that would have been the end of him. Sanji's below Zoro right now, but not as much as people think.
Queen is Chopper level with plagues and ass tech, the moment you understand that no commander under the n°2 is worth shit and cannot be compared with even Katakuri is the moment you start enjoying OP.
Scaling Queens and Burgesses to people with CoC, FS, awakening, immortality, invincibility, etc? Nah. :saden:

How can it be a head canon lol
I didn't even make a claim..you did that internal destruction attacks can hurt king.

I asked you to prove it.

And you don't even know what Ryou is.

Coating your weapon is LITERALLY advanced application because you are flowing your excess energy into your swords. It is same as making a barrier which King can do that too..he did that to block scabbards attack that sent Kaido flying

Luffy made a DEAL with Zoro..he will give Zoro swords and in return Zoro has to join him.

Luffy didn't do Zoro a fucking favor..he black mailed him to join the crew and Zoro lost something. He had to become a pirate..completely change his life.

:risicheck:

Hahahahahahahhaha
It just gets better and better:risitameh::risitameh:

Any more of these fanfics?

Almost every time Kid attacked BM, BM was aware that Kid was doing that. Law never did that with awakening.

smh. stop being a fanboy. Kid has better combat feats than Law. BM took all of Kid’s attacks head on, while Law always needed some sort of opening.

it’s just like in dressrosa how Law was only able to land Gamma knife because Doffy thought he was dead.
Maybe show me some panels?

Kidd was the only guy on roof top slow enough to not be able to react to wind scythes.
Slow enough to not even know Hakai is coming (Which only Luffy and Zoro could btw)

Yeah, all the other dudes like Burgess, Lafitte, Vasco are already getting wanked by different factions of Sanji fans yet I've yet to see anyone to support my man Pizarro lmao. Maybe I should start a campaign for Pizarro in case Sanji pick the lottery of fighting him.:araboss:
Only L6 escapist to keep his original outfit, mfs sleeping on Teach's Scopper Gaban.

Why do you think Zoro sucks his dick all the time

Cause he saved his life

"I'll do it for my Captain!!"

:suresure:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Are you taking the piss ?
Shiryu folds burgess
That's my personal opinion, but, if Blackbeard is supposed to be Luffy's dark mirror, then I expect him to have two top tiers to match Zoro and Sanji. As of now, all signs point to Burgess and Shiryu.

Besides, we have... more or less zero post time skip feats for Shiryu. We need to see them against similarly strong opponents to judge them. Based off narrative, though, Blackbeard should have a number 1 and 2 to match Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's Wings.

Who else fits other than Burgess?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's my personal opinion, but, if Blackbeard is supposed to be Luffy's dark mirror, then I expect him to have two top tiers to match Zoro and Sanji. As of now, all signs point to Burgess and Shiryu.

Besides, we have... more or less zero post time skip feats for Shiryu. We need to see them against similarly strong opponents to judge them. Based off narrative, though, Blackbeard should have a number 1 and 2 to match Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's Wings.

Who else fits other than Burgess?
SANJI IS NOT FIGHTING BURGESS
JINBE IS

BBS MIRROR IS WB

SHIRYUS MIRROR IS ODEN

You understand on fundamental level advanced "CoA" is Ryou right and Zoro is not only pushing his "access" energy out making barriers he is also winning tug of war with CoA with Enma..luffy literally hasn't shown that level of control.

Not to mention Zoros Raw CoA level is so high..just merely haki leaking from his sword busts a mountain..his barriers are size of an Island blocking Hakai..he can tank mountain level Explosion with zero damage

Luffys Raw CoA level is so weak..he feels pain blocking trash attack like wind scythe..ultis head butt makes him feel pain..hody cuts through his Haki without using his own Haki.

I mean how can Zoro unlock advCoC but not advCoA when CoA is his specialty??

And when I say Luffys CoO is lacking compared to Zoro I am using feats. Luffy can have an adv application..Zoros Raw CoO can still be better no?
Zoro couldn't even tell when King was trying to deliberately let him stab him to detonate a stomach bomb LOL. How is his Haki better than Luffy's? Don't say such silly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.