Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now go through your comment history, veeeeery carefully mind you, and read this sentence after every comment.

You might become self aware at some point.
I don't give a flying fuck about what your take on Zoro vs Law is

Stop being an insecure clown and accept the fact
Vast Majority of One Piece fans put Zoro above Law because he has simply been portrayed better and people online who have agendas would argue other wise.

A simple man who takes story for what it is would pick Zoro because of how much better he has been portrayed.

I don't give a flying fuck about what your take on Zoro vs Law is

Stop being an insecure clown and accept the fact
Vast Majority of One Piece fans put Zoro above Law because he has simply been portrayed better and people online who have agendas would argue other wise.

A simple man who takes story for what it is would pick Zoro because of how much better he has been portrayed.
What? Lmaooo what does being a man have to do with someone picking a favorote character

It clearly isn't true in your case either

Im ngl I find it odd how certain Zoro fans act like an attack on Zoro is an attack on them

you are not zoro its ok
It is actually the polar opposite

I only get irritated when they say "Zoro fans are this"
"Zorotards"
"Zoro fan boys"

Zoro fans are attacked more than any fan base by online virgin nerds because I guess people don't like the fact that most Zoro fans take Zoro's feats for what they are and don't join the downplay train.

Fuck if I give a shit if you attack Zoro..but when you say Zoro fans are trash..you are attacking people.
Post automatically merged:

What? Lmaooo what does being a man have to do with someone picking a favorote character

It clearly isn't true in your case either
where did favorite character and being a man come from dawg?

Do you even understand English?

I said the vast majority opinion of One Piece fan base right now is that Zoro is stronger than Law.
During Dressrosa it was that Law is stronger than Zoro

Thats what all admirals do tho picking fights against commanders
And when yonko pull up they get negged
Akainu 2 shoted
Greenbull negged by shanks wifi haki
Gb scared of kaido
Akainu couldnt move in front of shanks
GB neg diffed the guy that made Lolo wrestle with a grim reaper. If Admirals bitch out against Yonkou, what will Zoro do then ?
Law is fighting the EoS villain 1v1 while Zolo is being grouped with Lanji.
:ronalaugh::ronalaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It is actually the polar opposite

I only get irritated when they say "Zoro fans are this"
"Zorotards"
"Zoro fan boys"

Zoro fans are attacked more than any fan base by online virgin nerds because I guess people don't like the fact that most Zoro fans take Zoro's feats for what they are and don't join the downplay train.

Fuck if I give a shit if you attack Zoro..but when you say Zoro fans are trash..you are attacking people.
I'm just saying that from what i've seen Zoro fans become the most defensive whenever someone says anything even a little negative about him. I don't think that Zoro fans are all that persecuted when he's like top 3 most popular character in the series

IM NO LONGER A FAN OF LORO I USE TO THINK LORO OVER LAW BUT ALL GREENGOBLIN HAS DONE IS EARN A BARELY BILLION BOUNTY GAGS WITH lanji Low diff by a shark Hyped by a fake Vega punk Trying to look cool asking questions that's gonna be off screen Law is out here taking on a yonko crew and commander solo with no help while LORO barley beat king LAW EOS IS 3 TIERS ABOVE LORO MIHAWK IS PROBABLY A FRAUD TO I HUMBLY REQUEST TO JOIN The LAW FANDOM AND CHANGE MY WAYS:endthis::endthis:

GB neg diffed the guy that made Lolo wrestle with a grim reaper. If Admirals bitch out against Yonkou, what will Zoro do then ?
Law is fighting the EoS villain 1v1 while Zolo is being grouped with Lanji.
:ronalaugh::ronalaugh:
Good he s fighting 1v1 does he win tho?
The only thing that made zoro see the grim reaper was the drug becausw of 2 yonko attack
Admirals can only fight ycs when the yonko comes they retreat like fodders

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Lmao now all of a sudden Chicken Wings of Pirate King matter
But Oda himself saying Zoro >> Sanji
King being Kaido's RHM and by far strongest commander
Zoro literally schooling the entire crew
Luffy and Zoro fighting emperors and unlocking power of very very strongest
Leaders of New Generation
3 Data books saying Luffy = Zoro >> Sanji
One more SBS referring to Luffy = Zoro >> Sanji
Luffy and Zoro literally fighting equally
Both being Supernovas
Shanks and Mihawk parallel

99 relevant things in favor of Luffy = Zoro >>> Sanji == Null and Void
Garbage Fan Serive IRRELEVANT Nico Robin panel of Chicken wings of pirate king = pOrTRaYaL

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
I'M TALKING ABOUT END GAME GOD DAMN IT. I'm talking about match ups the Straw Hats will have with the Blackbeard Pirates, and why Zoro and Sanji will be around the same level for that. Obviously Sanji can't take on Zoro without CoC, but by the final match up with the BB Pirates, they should be around equal footing.

You guys just don't give a shit about powerscaling outside of strength feats: Sanji opening the Gates of Justice, saving the Straw Hats from Crocodile, etc. Zoro is stronger than Sanji in terms of power, but there is plenty Zoro can't do that Sanji can. Hence WINGS. Hence BALANCE.

Any sources for any of the Zoro >> Sanji stuff regarding Oda? Cause I'm sure as fuck not going to take your word for it, or look it up myself.

How's this for portrayal:
Kaku and Jabra having similar Doriki, with Kaku being a bit ahead (don't start with the "Oh no Kaku's Rokushiki is better because this was pre-Giraffe", when they all got measured in base forms)

Queen and King having similar bounties, with King being 70,000,000 above Queen.

If King could block Zoro's swords as well as Sanji's feet can, maybe he wouldn't have gotten folded like a fucking paper airplane.

I'm just saying that from what i've seen Zoro fans become the most defensive whenever someone says anything even a little negative about him. I don't think that Zoro fans are all that persecuted when he's like top 3 most popular character in the series
Lmao isn't that true for any fans

I have seen people literally sent me death threats here for attacking Shanks...a Zoro fan will never do that
@S.W317 was saying he will beat the fuck out of Zoro fans only because Zoro fans were supposedly "downplaying" Luffy

The most mentally fucked people that I have encountered on this forum..real life psychos have been fans of Luffy and Yonko in general.

Laffitte will have a Demon/fallen Angel fruit and Sanji will unlock Lucifer's flame
The fight between Devils
He might get the Siren mythical zoan tbh, now that we got a mythical zoan outside of japanese ones, Pizarro and Laffitte are back on track for possibilities like Siren, Nemean Lion, shit like that.

A zoan that allows him to fly and use hypnosis somehow for Laffitte (Siren is one of them).

Pizarro some cat mythical zoan that we have yet to get one, and his whole "nyeh" expression.

I'M TALKING ABOUT END GAME GOD DAMN IT. I'm talking about match ups the Straw Hats will have with the Blackbeard Pirates, and why Zoro and Sanji will be around the same level for that. Obviously Sanji can't take on Zoro without CoC, but by the final match up with the BB Pirates, they should be around equal footing.

You guys just don't give a shit about powerscaling outside of strength feats: Sanji opening the Gates of Justice, saving the Straw Hats from Crocodile, etc. Zoro is stronger than Sanji in terms of power, but there is plenty Zoro can't do that Sanji can. Hence WINGS. Hence BALANCE.

Any sources for any of the Zoro >> Sanji stuff regarding Oda? Cause I'm sure as fuck not going to take your word for it, or look it up myself.

How's this for portrayal:
Kaku and Jabra having similar Doriki, with Kaku being a bit ahead (don't start with the "Oh no Kaku's Rokushiki is better because this was pre-Giraffe", when they all got measured in base forms)

Queen and King having similar bounties, with King being 70,000,000 above Queen.

If King could block Zoro's swords as well as Sanji's feet can, maybe he wouldn't have gotten folded like a fucking paper airplane.
Lmao
Sanji currently is Weaker than Dressosa Zoro due to huge gap in Haki he will lose his leg

Zoro and Sanji are wings
Sanji is wing of cooking
Zoro is wing of fighting

If Sanji is anywhere near Zoro in fighting..wings becomes disbalanced
Only way Zoro can be close to Sanji in fighting is if he is close to Sanji in cooking

End of Story Sanji will still be weaker than current Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.