Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pixel scaling based on the official height of Burgess to estimate how big the Mountain was, and how much joules It needs to be pulverized like that.
I can also pixel scaling the mountain of Amazon Lily and see how much joules It requires to be cutten in half.
It's basic stuff for me.
But of course this would be the result of calc and I know some people who are against calculating feats. :luuh:
Burgess feat seems similar to Jozu feat to me tbh.

I mean you can't compare that to Mihawk cutting the entire Tsunami when Jozu just threw an insanely tiny chunk of that same tsunami.

Wtf??
When Zoro stabs King's Body deep..inside his body..explosion triggers.

Where is explosion coming from??

He blew himself internally and regenerated lol

If Internal destruction was answer to King..Zoro would have only focused on stabbing King lol
How delusional do you have to be to genuinely believe Ling had an explosive device randomly embedded in his body, and that Ling was blown to pieces, and then instantly regenerated from being blown into pieces from the explosion? Like what? Obviously Ling was carrying an explosive device, most likely inside his jacket, and Zoro just unluckily managed to directly hit said explosive.

You need to put down the beer when you're trying to make sense Shishio.

How delusional do you have to be to genuinely believe Ling had an explosive device randomly embedded in his body, and that Ling was blown to pieces, and then instantly regenerated from being blown into pieces from the explosion? Like what? Obviously Ling was carrying an explosive device, most likely inside his jacket, and Zoro just unluckily managed to directly hit said explosion.

You need to put down the beer when you're trying to make sense Shishio.
Why are you getting offended when I spoke the truth

How is saying King blew up internally when that literally happened in manga delusional?

Are you getting angry because you ran outta arguments?

but I never said THAT is my wish
what? my wishes can't come true?
as long as I don't wish for something bad, nothing is wrong with that

that's something called being playful ... sadly you can't do it

p.s
(not to mention talking about what other people WISH is childish AT BEST)
I assume you are one of those guys who try to ban people on twitter all the time
Ok, then it's okay if it was not referred to that.

But who said that I wanted you banned? I only quoted Shishios post saying that it's Zoro haters that in the past went too far, even more than the behaviour reported by him

I do hope however you are sincerely sorry about what you said 3 years ago

PS I don't even have Twitter

Why are you getting offended when I spoke the truth

How is saying King blew up internally when that literally happened in manga delusional?

Are you getting angry because you ran outta arguments?
:suresure:
I'm actually not offended, but rather amused. Anyone literate would realize that you are not making any sense and are going to use the most absurd, non-sensical argument to wank Zoro. I have not ran out of argument because you simply are not making a good one, and thus it isn't difficult to debunk whatever garble you're spewing in this 'debate.'

Status
Not open for further replies.