Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I think the Numbers are in their Zoan fruits, hence being gigantic. Oda kept them in silhouettes for a reason.
I get the feeling that the numbers are awakened smile zoans, they are the strongest smile users but have lost consciousness. Looking at their silhouette shapes, if they are normal zoans, then they can only be mythical, since they don't resemble anything close to real life or ancient animals. the Silhouettes make them look like big ogres or demon creatures with their exaggerated shapes and horns.

Only Kaido himself can be speculated to have a mythical zoan, and none of the calamities are mythical, they are all ancient zoans. So its unlikely that the numbers would possess rarer or better devil fruits than the calamities.

Moe was a toxic, insulting, thread derailing forum wide menace that deliberately and consistently baited and trolled numerous users into having confrontations with him.

Him and Zorogang deserved their bans. End of.
Don’t know who either of those are, but thought I’d point out that you described probably more than 80% of the people on this site. Toxic is in this site’s genetic code.
To be honest, i really wish that every straw hat can get their own 1v1 uninterrupted fights this arc, regardless of their opponent's strengths.

Against Kaido and the Beast pirates who are one of the strongest pirates crews on the seas, I want each and every straw hat to be able to defeat an opponent on their own this arc. If they are not getting 1v1 fights this late into the story, then how are they gonna hold up against blackbeard and his 10 titanic captains in the final showdown near the end of One Piece? Who's gonna fight Akainu and the 3 admirals?

I honestly don't really care about the Jack vs Inu/Neko rematch. Neither of those 2 are gonna stay in the story after the Wano arc. Not to mention they are now disabled and crippled.

All 10 members of the straw hats should really be the focus of the fights this arc. The only other people in the alliance who should/ can be allowed to get more feats than them are the supernovas Kidd and Law.

Kinemon and his samurai friends are also not my concern.
Doubt it. There’s just too many people involved in the arc for anytime to really get clean 1v1s. Not to mention that realistically, there’s only one SH outside of Luffy that would be able to solo a YC based on what we’ve seen, and that’s Jinbe, and even he might not get the chance to when Big Mom and Kaido’s alliance breaks up. I’m thinking it’ll end up being Luffy/Law/Kid vs Big Mom vs Kaido, Zoro/Killer/Bepo (?) vs King, Jinbe vs Queen vs Smoothie, Inu/Neko vs Jack. And that’s without mentioning Ashura, who fought Jack relatively evenly, or Denjiro, who should probably be at the same level. There’s just too much. For the lower people on the totem pole, it makes sense for there to be 1v1s, but how do we know that when things go sideways it won’t be Nami vs Lady Tobbi Roppo #1 vs Gallette or something?

Not to mention, in an arc where Luffy isn’t getting a 1v1, why would anyone else be entitled to one?

H

Homelander

I don't like that. I want pure Beast Pirates or someone from Wano making it up in the ranks; For whatever reasons I guess.
I really do think the spies in the rank might cause friction between the swords and the World Govt .

We know Akainu has been using sword to spy on kaido's movements and there is CP0 which is archenemy and helping yonko's secretly and gain access to the weapons from wano .

For some reason World govt do not want marine involved in wano !

Why though......??
It is not surprising that Page one recovers....it has been around 10 days afterall.....even holdem and Kamazou was fine in 1-2 days
I can see the argument behind Sanji beating eight bells out of Page One and then P1 recovering.

However, that still just makes all his big talk about “thinning the enemy” look completely stupid if said enemy is back for the fight anyway.

Need more info on the spoiler.
But apparently above average chapter, with the full reveal of Flying Six.

Not hard to surpass the average though, when the usual average is Luffy owning fodders, Scabbards being Scrubbards, shitty cover story, or Lolden Piece show with the main clown spamming open border speech.
Also Sanji catching Ls and Zoro doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.