Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still makes sense to me
1. Oden vs Kaido is not rushed, it's the art of telling the story, more tragedy like Ace vs BB. Oden vs boar have more panel to introduce Oden.

2. About an Oden didn't tell about void century to protect his retainer and that makes it interesting.

3. Why the alliance didn't save momo asap is because they didn't know it at first. But when they know, kanjuro is already trying to escape with gis crane hiding behind his cloud ink. Kid and Law doesn't care about momo. Sanji prefer protecting nami instead of momo is character wise and momo said it's fine then luffy won't underestimate him and move on. That's it. Gitu bang
1. It's rushed!!!!
Most of scabbards' battles were offpanelled. And nope, the excuse "save their power for later for surprise factor" doesn't work. We already know what Kinemon can do, cutting fire etc. What Kanjuro can do, what Dukes can do, what Raizo can do etc.

If anything, Oda is being inconsistent again.
Okiku when putting on her demon mask: good old days
Yet in flashback, the literal good old days, she never wore it!!!

2. Oden tried to talk about Void Century, only to be "no dinner"-ed by lame Toki.

What people expected Toki to do: reveal Void Century
What Tokai actually did: shut people who want to talk about the topic!!!
Polar opposite

3. Still doesn't make any sense.
A veteran level to be able to escape in the middle of powerhouses like Luffy, Law, Sanji, 8 scrubbards etc

Robin, can just move her hands and stopped Kanjuro. Just like how she stopped Hakuba. Just like how she trolled Pell, anothee flying opponent (that's beginning Robin, current Robin >> beginning Robin).

Denjiro who let Kanjuro go despite him saying he will kill Hiyori next.

Law, who was kind to the minks and saved by Luffy in Dressrosa. Now is acting like tsundere school girl again

Sanji and Luffy the speedster that can fly.

Everybody suddenly became idiot so that Kanjuro can escape and the plot can move!!!!

If they give Sanji a superpower up after his displays in Dressrosa and WCI things are way off. If Sanji had a full 1v1 in WCI it would be somewhat understandable but if he all the sudden just jumps up to queens level out of the blue (which unfortunately i think will happen) will be somethin else

I'm just gonna respond to your last point just so you can see how atrocious your sourcing is:

Official translations have Hiyori say Enma is a meito that gave Kaido his ONE AND ONLY scar. Whomever wrote the translation YOU are sourcing mistaked Enma for being a "singular" sword that gave the scarring. It's the other way around. Both swords are responsible for Kaido's scar. Ame was not Hiyori's to give anyhow broski, so of course she would only talk about Enma to Zoro until the following chapter.

Should tell you how I feel about the rest of your post. Goodnight!
Viz Translation says "The Only One" Unless you are going off the official Japanesse Transcript for the chapter

This man Paper Champ joined this forum only to eat shit lmaoo

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
I'm just gonna respond to your last point just so you can see how atrocious your sourcing is:

Official translations have Hiyori say Enma is a meito that gave Kaido his ONE AND ONLY scar. Whomever wrote the translation YOU are sourcing mistaked Enma for being a "singular" sword that gave the scarring. It's the other way around. Both swords are responsible for Kaido's scar. Ame was not Hiyori's to give anyhow broski, so of course she would only talk about Enma to Zoro until the following chapter.

Should tell you how I feel about the rest of your post. Goodnight!
You're wrong, check the VIZ.

Hmm, so their are two female members of the Flying Six. That's going to be interesting. Not sure if Robin's going to fight, but at least Nami has a chance to get a battle in. I knew Page1 was alright. I didn't think the anime would end Sanji's fight as a draw if Oda meant for it to be otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.