What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mum being dead is about as believable as Sabo being dead. :kata:Ain’t no fucking way that’s how a Yonko goes down, she straight up told Law and Kidd that this wouldn’t be enough to kill her.:willsmith:
It's not like Oda has shamelessly lied through his characters countless times before we should totally believe BM last words

I am still not fully convinced. Pudding's word isn't the most trustworthy.
Now unironically say what would you need to be convinced?
- If Momo statement wasn't enough.
-If Strawhats leaving Wano knowing that Big Mom and Kaido are dead isn't enough
-if newspapers saying that
-if pudding confirming it isn't enough

Oda showing Big Mom's corpse?

-if pudding confirmg it

The last one, exactly.
That's the only way to be sure in OP, and Oda has only himself to blame for that.

I used to ask myself the same question, and I have stopped asking it a long time ago after seeing him bring back so many characters.
It's ok to have your doubts I guess. I think Pudding might be using her third eye to see people from far away or something and maybe she saw BM under the lava and assumed she is dead... Whether BM can survive that long drowning in lava is another question tho lol...
It's just weird how Oda never confirmed the Yonkos deaths until now...

-if pudding confirming it isn't enough

Nah he would need a Brook solo redemption Arc checking her Underwears so we can see if Big Mom even reacts or is dead dead fr
:myman:

S

shnksq

Y
Cap. Everything i show is fact.
I showed frozen sniper for kuzan and van agur
Shaka zulu for shaka
Raqyaza a dragon

Last week I said stronger is pegasus they deleted it

Showed a pic of frozen Cracker etc

Yall ungrateful
yeah they’re ungrateful really

It's ok to have your doubts I guess. I think Pudding might be using her third eye to see people from far away or something and maybe she saw BM under the lava and assumed she is dead... Whether BM can survive that long drowning in lava is another question tho lol...
It's just weird how Oda never confirmed the Yonkos deaths until now...
Because Oda has ruined the credibility of death in his manga, he has faked so many deaths, brought back characters that were supposed to be dead, even insignificant ones, and made people survive things that should have killed them a thousand times so much that you can never know when a character is truly dead unless you see his/her deceased corpse.

Regarding Aokiji's case.

I doubt he will fight against the SH and even if it happens there is no fucking way for Yamato/Sanji, hell even for Zoro to take down an Admiral before Luffy. Everything else is just cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.