What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One, it wasn't a serious slash. It's a one-handed slash intended to test WB, not kill him. Two, yes, Jozu would stop and shrug off Daigunka coz it can't burn him if he's in full-body diamond form. At worst he gets pushed back because Akainu could still apply pressure, unlike Mihawk.
So diamonds are immune to heat?
:milaugh:
Even Ace - a fire Logia - could still be burned by Akainu's magma. Jozu's diamond's will be melted.

Not if he gets punched as soon as he's grabbed.

Completely groundless statement. The last time he blocked something with Haki is when he blocked a half-assed Five-Colored String from Doflamingo. Even if he improved his Haki, that's not helping against island-wrecking attacks unless you think Law's CoA is superior to Luffy's.
“Half assed” Doffy literally lost his shit once he found out Law was a D

@Geo the low downplay is real here

Which one do you think would be good for him? Would you prefer him to get a new one or one we know already too? I'm also debating if it needs to be a Zoan or now but it would have to be Mythical regardless if its a Zoan ofc. I am wondering if hes gonna end up having a deliberate counterpart to Nika too somehow? I hope not but Oda may go down that route too.
I’d like Sengokus Buddha fruit.

Blackbeards body type would be interesting since the Buddha statues all have large guts

Thematically, a dark Buddha vs the monkey king would be a good way to conclude Luffys journey to Raftel

Power wise, a human human fruit with the power of shockwaves combined with earthquakes and darkness would be a cool combo

That was FAR from a serious attack lmao
A casual one armed nameless stanceless hakiless flying slash

And Jozu never deflected it..he tanked it with diamond as slash had no Haki and he still had bruises.

Jozu with diamond is 1000 times more durable than Big Mom

Also Mihawk never used Haki even once on MF as Buggy was able to survive his attacks yet Buggy was afraid of his life.
That's all head canon and copium.

Big Meme is more durable than Jozu, and magma still killed her.

Akainu AP > Mihawk AP

it was also mihawks strongest attack
it was literally mihawks weakest attack. "worlds most powerful sword slash" is any unnamed random slash from the worlds most powerful swordsman. the fact that jozu had to block for whitebeard with mihawks weakest attack is the reason mihawk loses interest. he "measured the distance between them" and mihawk was so much stronger than whitebeard that his jobber commander had to block a random hakiless flying slash because whitebeard would have died.

dumbest argument in the fandom. jozu blocked the same attack that didnt kill zoro

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki

Like how Mihawks casual nameless stanceless Iceberg slash with pre time skip feat limitation makes Luffys Post Time skip feat inflation King Kong Gun look like shit

Mihawks first small time named attack will make Bajrang Gun look like a complete joke.
Mihawks iceberg cut is not impressive

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
it was literally mihawks weakest attack. "worlds most powerful sword slash" is any unnamed random slash from the worlds most powerful swordsman. the fact that jozu had to block for whitebeard with mihawks weakest attack is the reason mihawk loses interest. he "measured the distance between them" and mihawk was so much stronger than whitebeard than his jobber commander had to block a random hakiless flying slash because whitebeard would have died.

dumbest argument in the fandom. jozu blocked the same attack that didnt kill zoro
so shanks isnt a swordsman because usopp said it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Also killing an ex fleet admiral would boost BBs bounty through the roof
It's not about bounty anymore for me.

BB already clashed with sengoku at MF so oda pulling this for BB to get his df could really happen.

And, it will be the good edition to his dark dark fruit and against Nika

But yeah BB needs some hype and I don't see law fitting that bill. So, sengoku would be best match for this

Yeah and Mihawk never used Haki on Marine Ford

That head canon of him using Haki was busted in chapter 1058 where Buggy was scared of Mihawk killing him with his sword and Mihawks sword on buggys neck yet in MF he survived

Idk why I even bother with you cockroaches

Oda literally told us Mihawk >>> Yonko when a Yonko can't even have Mihawks bounty despite being his captain

Right after Oda said Mihawk is stronger than Shanks and WSS.
buggy is immune to all blades, flat out. hes not a logia. even haki sword strikes are ignored. this is the foundation of his power. you cannot cut him, period. no matter what. if mihawk wanted to, he could just hit him with the flat of his sword and win

Status
Not open for further replies.