Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 863

It's the same as back during Oro Jackson. Never take OP community forums too seriously, it's 90% people talking out their ass lol.
yeah fam you right. these designs look hype as hell and Page One and his sister Ulti look so adorable. I expected the sword wielder to have a more wanoish look though, so i hope the top right guy is the person and once he takes the mask off he will have the look i imagined... or a better one

Man when i see people here slandering the remaining Flying Six and saying they are weak...

Hawkins is only a headliner, not one of the flying six. That means that all of them are at least hawkins tier. (Which should be 250 Million Berry or above.)
Hold up. Don't you see two women in this the flying six. Don't you know what that means?

Women are weak remember. So if two women are the same rank as the these four men then that means these four men are weak by proxy

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He never said all of them were mask like rob Lucci.
Only one has a mask covering his eyes and nose
He didn't imply this. He said to focus on the mask only. It was just a silly hint to describe a character design.
Y’all are missing my point - if he wanted to point out that several members of the F6 wore masks (which, who gives a shit??), there were a lot of other ways he could have provided a “spoiler free” context other than showing a major villain and then not providing any sort of justification. How many other masks have we seen in the series? He could have posted Sogeking and everyone would have thought Usopp was gonna do something this chapter. I know I’m not the only person that took the wrong thing from his pre-spoiler; if you’re gonna be providing details about the chapter, it’s irresponsible to do shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.