What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
D Theories rarely knows what he's talking about, no big surprise here.

:cheers:
Man, I can get the agenda but no clue how anyone can sleep on BB, Shanks, Mihawk and Akainu as being strongest fuckers in one piece (not counting IM)

They all have portrayals and feats or status for a long time and have ties with two MCs - Luffy and zoro (in case of Mihawk) which neither Kaido not BM had and aren't even fleshed out as antagonist or opponent yet.

It's naive to think oda who emphasised on them for so long would sideline them when he gave fuckin 6 years to BM and Kaido

But...but side characters will beat them...

But...but they are not strong enough

:pepemy:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It would be bad writing. One of the reasons why people quit on Naruto is because of Sasuke outshining Naruto. And it's the same for one piece declining sales coz oda made Kidd and law outshine sanji/Zoro. At least Sasuke was an MC but it would be suicide for oda to make side characters outshine the mcs. Your pissing majority of the fanbase. That's why aokiji is here coz oda will finally establish the m3 as above law/kidd.
Never ever have i heard of that argument for leaving Naruto. Absolutely never.

Kid is definitely giving Shanks a run for his money if they ever meet. Delusional people would just call Oda a hack again ’cause their headcanons gets shattered
”Shanks low diffs Kid, Shanks low diffs both Law and Kid ’cause of haki and speed“

The man who’ll kill him, Teach is getting roughed up by Law alone
So much for can’t do shit 1v1 huh? :saden:
I mean granted Blackbeard is incompetent enough to basically die from Magallen flexing on him and take hits from pre time skip G2 Luffy lol

Kid is definitely giving Shanks a run for his money if they ever meet. Delusional people would just call Oda a hack again ’cause their headcanons gets shattered
”Shanks low diffs Kid, Shanks low diffs both Law and Kid ’cause of haki and speed“

The man who’ll kill him, Teach is getting roughed up by Law alone
So much for can’t do shit 1v1 huh? :saden:
True soyboy and his rivals>>>>>>>everyone in the verse:endthis:

This arc has some seriously great potential. Only 4 chapters in and we are already addressing:

- Kuma and Bonney's past with Vegapunk
- Vegapunk's actual allegiance (still unknown but it seems hes somewhat good now)
- Possible history with the Revolutionaries
- Blackbeard and his body, as it seems the scene exists to not only have him take the RPs, but to coincide with eventual revelations Shaka may reveal about Devil Fruits.
- More CP-0 and Serephim

We still largely do not know who the actual villains are this arc (could be Marines or somehow Vegapunk still or something idk), and Smoker/Sentoumaru are still MIA, but this is getting pretty good with respect to Oda addressing factions that need lore now (BB, Dragon, Vegapunk, Kuma, etc)

GODA is gonna kill now Vegapunk somehow... he seems to know already that the World Government will chase after him very soon, so many mysteries will remain as this, mysteries. Maybe it will be explained in Vivre Cards, novels or whatever.

W
Man, I can get the agenda but no clue how anyone can sleep on BB, Shanks, Mihawk and Akainu as being strongest fuckers in one piece (not counting IM)

They all have portrayals and feats or status for a long time and have ties with two MCs - Luffy and zoro (in case of Mihawk) which neither Kaido not BM had and aren't even fleshed out as antagonist or opponent yet.

It's naive to think oda who emphasised on them for so long would sideline them when he gave fuckin 6 years to BM and Kaido

But...but side characters will beat them...

But...but they are not strong enough

:pepemy:
Wdym? Luffy's rival are more important than the SH:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Your reasoning is that if Shiryu gives Zoro trouble that means he's top tier and stronger than Kuzan and on the same level as fucking Luffy and Blackbeard
instead of realizing that Zoro is not that strong.
That's not what I said.

Kuzan and Shiryu were both WG employees and Kuzan was part of strongest force that WG has, while Shiryu's bum ass was at most comparable to Magellan's bum ass who was brought to his knees by preTS Luffy. Kuzan takes a hot, massive shit on Shiryu
Shiryu didn't have his fruit when he was in the WG but it doesn't matter. I don't think Kuzan is weaker and that's not what I am arguing, so calm your tits down for a bit and let me have my discussion.

I'll only answer this one more time because this is you. It virtually makes no sense for a quake to move the sword if the sword itself is untouchable. The only other way it could happen is by moving Law's body, which is not happening on the panel. Neither Law's legs not his hand is moving. What's moving on the panel is the sword.

It was a clear clash. That's what the panel suggests, and if their hitting each other on the panel isn't enough to confirm this for you, then at least look at the SFX if you care at least a tiny bit about being correct. I rest my case with this because I don't want to disrespect you any further. I am already feeling bad for saying things I've to a friend.
I honestly do not agree but we can agree to disagree

This arc has some seriously great potential. Only 4 chapters in and we are already addressing:

- Kuma and Bonney's past with Vegapunk
- Vegapunk's actual allegiance (still unknown but it seems hes somewhat good now)
- Possible history with the Revolutionaries
- Blackbeard and his body, as it seems the scene exists to not only have him take the RPs, but to coincide with eventual revelations Shaka may reveal about Devil Fruits.
- More CP-0 and Serephim

We still largely do not know who the actual villains are this arc (could be Marines or somehow Vegapunk still or something idk), and Smoker/Sentoumaru are still MIA, but this is getting pretty good with respect to Oda addressing factions that need lore now (BB, Dragon, Vegapunk, Kuma, etc)
Rushing Rushing no Mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.