Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
imma make a thread on it stay tuned

remember. law is a luffy foil, too
Sure but there is no way you are serious when you said Law parallel BB as much as Luffy

Side character like law ain't beating final pirate villain BB

This is even worse when you factor in that BB crew is not even fully there or in action -!like shiryu, lafitte, Pizarro

Sure but there is no way you are serious when you said Law parallel BB as much as Luffy

Side character like law ain't beating final pirate villain BB

This is even worse when you factor in that BB crew is not even fully there or in action -!like shiryu, lafitte, Pizarro
maybe not as much as luffy but more than you think.

i'm kind of 50/50 on who wins here but 40% of laws 50 is my law bias but the other 10% is very legitimate:pepebusi:

What if Kuzan and Coby butts in near the end of the fight? I’m expecting BB to win but he’s worn out, Law’s crew are all knocked out and BB gets RPs. Then Kuzan comes in to critically injure BB while Law takes this chance to escape. BB then reveals his 3rd df and fights Kuzan.

I’m telling y’all this is the perfect time to betray Teach, right where he just got off a tough fight and most of his crew are missing. You’re all expecting Law to die but I think Kuzan will be BB’s true victim.

What if Kuzan and Coby butts in near the end of the fight? I’m expecting BB to win but he’s worn out, Law’s crew are all knocked out and BB gets RPs. Then Kuzan comes in to critically injure BB while Law takes this chance to escape. BB then reveals his 3rd df and fights Kuzan.

I’m telling y’all this is the perfect time to betray Teach, right where he just got off a tough fight and most of his crew are missing. You’re all expecting Law to die but I think Kuzan will be the BB’s true victim.
That's what I speculated too.
Kuzan is somewhere around for sure.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i'm kind of 50/50 on who wins here but 40% of laws 50 is my law bias but the other 10% is very legitimate:pepebusi:
You can be biased about Law if he is your fav and it's fine.

I mean who isn't biased on this forum with their takes? Everyone is

But odds are indeed in BB's favor - heavily - narrative + plot and this fight itself showed it - BB used only normal gura and not even yami while law already used awakening)

This was an amazing chapter

1. Law is doing really good against bb, he managed to damage him, now that bb is using the yami yami the fight should be over soon unless law manages to dodge it, either way this fight is looking decent

2. The coverpage pretty much confirmed that aokiji is the 10th captain, but still I feel like he won't be fighting against the sh, I wonder what his role in the future would be :shocking:

3. Akainu is not gonna do anything again :kriwhat:, his motto is absolute justice then I wonder why he isn't making any moves, aramaki should be back, kizaru is right there. He didn't send any admirals to capture the warlords, but this time at least he should send green bull or kizaru or maybe fujitora as fuji's mission was to get law's head so maybe fujitora will head towards the winter island

4. The usual lore dump with bonney , one thing that was interesting this ch was kuma's race , I wonder what race he is from

5. Vegapunk knows dragon, so this is something I suspected when it was revealed that vegapunk accepted kuma's request to guard the sunny, dragon and vegapunk must be pretty close if he's giving this sort of an info to him.

So I think the wg uncovered vegapunk's relation with dragon and now they want to kill him, makes sense. But I wonder how they found out :few:, maybe vegapunk helped sabo and his team at the reverie and that is how the wg found out

Overall an amazing chapter , blackbeard is looking great as usual :blush:

So in this translation Pudding says Big Mom will make them eat their words if she is alive. I will wait till the official translation comes then I will neg those Latrinetards who said the other. None will be spared. :pepebusi::luffyswat:
By the bbp fodder's words, it is implied that she's done narratively, so its possible that she's alive but I doubt she's gonna be important again