Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Looked it up and there doesn't seems to be a word "九山" by itself but there is a phrase "九山八海" (lit. 9 mountains & 8 Seas) which seems to be a worldview from Ancient India in Buddhism that means "A Small World". Only took a glimpse at it so can't say I have a complete understanding of the concept. However, from the above, I can see why someone could refer to the 9 mountains here as "All Land". That, said however, I don't think the Kanji for Kuzan's name has ever been revealed, so his name might not necessarily have the aforementioned Kanji.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, I noticed a pattern in the BB Pirates DFs that I thought I'd share here ^^ (my bad if this has already been pointed out b4 🙏🏿 )
Seems like BB Pirate's DFs are somewhat related to their epithets or at least the most recently revealed ones seem to be:

"Warp Warp" -> "The Supersonic"
"Strong Strong" -> "Champion"
"Sick Sick" -> "God of Death"
So might be a recurring theme amongst the BB pirates.
Pizarro could potentially fit the above theme as well if he has a "Lion/White Tiger" DF but it seems to apply only to the original members of the BB Pirates, but maybe I'm missing something.

In which case Laffite could really turn out ot have an Angel related DF or more specifically, the Mythical Zoan Model “Lucifer” fruit given his epithet is "Demon" Sheriff. On this point, interestingly enough, Laffite seem to share some characteristic similarities with Lucifer.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer is said to have had pure Snow White wings, which is characteristic feature of Laffite and one emphaized in his Vivre Card
- Lucifer is associated with wrath/anger, which is another trait emphasised in Laffite's Vivre Card"
- Both Lucifer and Laffite were exiled
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer was said to be very intelligent/wise and possess vast knowledge which is another characteristic feature of Laffite that was emphasized in his Vivre Card"

Also, Laffite utilizes hypnotism which could be tied to Lucifer's singing voice.
And a strong reason why I think this, is that unlike Jango, Laffite's hypnotism seems to be sound based

*the above is the panel that describes Laffite's hynotism in the Vivre Card. If you look closely, you can see something akin to sound waves being directed at the marine soldier.

Lastly, going back to the pattern I mentioned above, Pre-TS Blackbeard also seems to match it:
"Dark Dark" - "Blackbeard"
Shiryu of the RAIN
Clear clear fruit

Btw, I noticed a pattern in the BB Pirates DFs that I thought I'd share here ^^ (my bad if this has already been pointed out b4 🙏🏿 )
Seems like BB Pirate's DFs are somewhat related to their epithets or at least the most recently revealed ones seem to be:

Pizarro could potentially fit the above theme as well if he has a "Lion/White Tiger" DF but it seems to apply only to the original members of the BB Pirates, but maybe I'm missing something.

In which case Laffite could really turn out ot have an Angel related DF or more specifically, the Mythical Zoan Model “Lucifer” fruit given his epithet is "Demon" Sheriff. On this point, interestingly enough, Laffite seem to share some characteristic similarities with Lucifer.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer is said to have had pure Snow White wings, which is characteristic feature of Laffite and one emphaized in his Vivre Card
- Lucifer is associated with wrath/anger, which is another trait emphasised in Laffite's Vivre Card"
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer was said to be very intelligent/wise and possess vast knowledge which is another characteristic feature of Laffite that was emphasized in his Vivre Card"

Also, Laffite utilizes hypnotism which could be tied to Lucifer's singing voice.
And a strong reason why I think this, is that unlike Jango, Laffite's hypnotism seems to be sound based

*the above is the panel that describes Laffite's hynotism in the Vivre Card. If you look closely, you can see something akin to sound waves being directed at the marine soldier.

Lastly, going back to the pattern I mentioned above, Pre-TS Blackbeard also seems to match it:
Brilliant.

Looked it up and there doesn't seems to be a word "九山" by itself but there is a phrase "九山八海" (lit. 9 mountains & 8 Seas) which seems to be a worldview from Ancient India in Buddhism that means "A Small World". Only took a glimpse at it so can't say I have a complete understanding of the concept. However, from the above, I can see why someone could refer to the 9 mountains here as "All Land". That, said however, I don't think the Kanji for Kuzan's name has ever been revealed, so his name might not necessarily have the aforementioned Kanji.

Vasco is gonna have drinking DF....trash.

Pizzaro will have a corruptcy DF....trash

Vasco is gonna have drinking DF....trash.

Pizzaro will have a corruptcy DF....trash
Like I said above, I don’t think this pattern applies to the post-Jaya members, at the very least neither Devon or Shiryu seem to match this pattern. That said however, even if that’s the case I don’t think it has to be boring. Imo, the likelihood of Vascot shot’s DF being based on intoxication is very high but even then it could turn out to be a very interesting ability if he’s able to utilize it like fishman karate or get buffs from it like Kaido for instance ^^

On Pizzaro, I defo think it’s going to be a cat themed ability but could be wrong. Pizzaro’s epithet can be translated as either Corrupt King or Tyrannical King so even If he does match the pattern it doesn’t necessarily have to be themed on corruption provided it encapsulates the word ‘King’ so it could be a Lion themed Zoan for instance. On the other hand, If he does turn out to have a corruption based fruit, I think it could be pretty OP. Personally prefer the earlier but the latter could also be interesting.

Last edited:
T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R
Angel wings vs Lunarian wings
Diamond vs exoskeleton
Kicks vs Kicks
Chief of staff vs VC

Our long awaited aerial battle is finally coming :parkcry:

He literally already has a DF that gives him wings.

Why you so obssesed with the diamond fruit ? Strength Fruit is way better.
@milluki wrote that Lafitte's wings might not be related to a DF. His vivrecard wasn't clear. There is still hope for an aerial fight Chrono, you know how important is that :perocry:

For years Zoro boys wanted to see Zoro vs Diamond Shiliew. And Loda heard that too. Now I want that fruit for Sanji's opponent :sadgrin:

Angel wings vs Lunarian wings
Diamond vs exoskeleton
Kicks vs Kicks
Chief of staff vs VC

Our long awaited aerial battle is finally coming :parkcry:

@milluki wrote that Lafitte's wings might not be related to a DF. His vivrecard wasn't clear. There is still hope for an aerial fight Chrono, you know how important is that :perocry:

For years Zoro boys wanted to see Zoro vs Diamond Shiliew. And Loda heard that too. Now I want that fruit for Sanji's opponent :sadgrin:
Aerial fights are irrelevant. His wings are 10000000% DF. Like how the hell do ypu even explain changing your arms to wings.

Burgess has now El Toro Fuerte full package

Literally was thinking this.

Burgess truly is strong like Ox.