Netero vs Phantom Troupe

Who wins?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You really can't read for shit can you?

"Gon san" isn't actually something Gon can obtain in the manga naturally, it's a condition and he's trading away all his potential.

Killua even states that you'd ordinarily need to train constantly for decades to achieve it, Gon is never doing that in the manga.
Netero was also a human and he wastes Pitou. That is literally Gon's full potential realized if he trained for decades, stop chatting shit.

"Gon san" isn't actually something Gon can obtain in the manga naturally, it's a condition and he's trading away all his potential.

Killua even states that you'd ordinarily need to train constantly for decades to achieve it, Gon is never doing that in the manga.
You literally contradicted yourself.

Gon san is something Gon can naturally achieve within a few decades of training. So yes it is someyhing he can achieve naturally. Heck he can achieve something even greater in that time span ( assuming he creates different Hatsus).

And yes Gon is human.

There are 2 things gon is sacrificing to gain that much power -- First he will need to train continuously for 20 years or more to gain the said power and the more interesting power part - once gon becomes strong after continous training he will be that strong for rest of his life.

So not only he sacrificing the time it will take to reach his pinnacle by training continuously but all of his nen which he would use for rest of his life like 80 something years. Its like double restriction

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh I didnt see that....I guess he wins in that case. Though that isnt a fair or interesting matchup.

It would be interesting if they tried to jump him without him expecting it.
I also brought up a point that it is weird that Troupe or Netero barely react/talk about each other.

You'd think Chrollo would get interested in the such prize as Netero's nen abilities and try to snatch them or have it on his list of top prizes.

If Netero was as easy to get around as other people here argued then Troupe would've done it years ago.

I'm insanely surprised that after Mereum fight someone can think of another fighter taking Netero down rather than Mereum and possibly adult Gon.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Gon san is something Gon can naturally achieve within a few decades of training. So yes it is someyhing he can achieve naturally. Heck he can achieve something even greater in that time span ( assuming he creates different Hatsus).

And yes Gon is human.
Dude went full retard

I also brought up a point that it is weird that Troupe or Netero barely react/talk about each other.

You'd think Chrollo would get interested in the such prize as Netero's nen abilities and try to snatch them or have it on his list of top prizes.

If Netero was as easy to get around as other people here argued then Troupe would've done it years ago.

I'm insanely surprised that after Mereum fight someone can think of another fighter taking Netero down rather than Mereum and possibly adult Gon.
I mean even if the PT somehow beats him, 1 or 2 of them will probably be left with the rest devestated and dead. Getting his Nen abilities wouldnt be worth it. As well as the fact that he doesnt have the physical capabilities to carry out his hatsu (since Netero's hatsu is dependant on his training).

And yes Gon is human.
No I didn't, Gon had to make a sacrifice and a condition to do it, we learn very early into the manga that a condition is multiplicative.

Gon cannot achieve that level of power, nor will he.

Not even sure what the fuck your point is as Chrollo is not Gon, he doesn't even have a fraction of the potential the MC has.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean even if the PT somehow beats him, 1 or 2 of them will probably be left with the rest devestated and dead. Getting his Nen abilities wouldnt be worth it. As well as the fact that he doesnt have the physical capabilities to carry out his hatsu (since Netero's hatsu is dependant on his training).
Non prep Netero might be a shot but still, I need to see Chrollo use abilities that can make it seem possible, the ones up until now feel underwhelming considering such a matchup.

Prep Netero is a done deal. Netero wins.

No I didn't, Gon had to make a sacrifice and a condition to do it, we learn very early into the manga that a condition is multiplicative.

Gon cannot achieve that level of power, nor will he.

Not even sure what the fuck your point is as Chrollo is not Gon, he doesn't even have a fraction of the potential the MC has.
Lmaoooooooo this aint it. This is actually an insane take.

Non prep Netero might be a shot but still, I need to see Chrollo use abilities that can make it seem possible, the ones up until now feel underwhelming considering such a matchup.

Prep Netero is a done deal. Netero wins.
I agree. We need Chrollo to show some top tier Hatsus

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, for the arm Gon was just mentally unstable and wanted to "be like Kaito" so he gave her the arm
A stable Gon would never have let that happen. But then again, a stable Gon wouldn't have become Gon san either
I don't think so.

Gon is not an experienced fighter because he trained for some time with Bisky. He would pay more attention to the surroundings but I think Pitou might pull the same kind of stunt.

I dont remember all the details of HxH, but IIRC Chrollo was fighting a 2vs1 against Zeno and Silva where Zeno was ready to sacrifice himself. I dont see how Netero can win this when Chrollo gets backed up by Hisoka and all the other phantom troupe members.