Very late into the game in terms of giving crumbs to the side characters so no one tells Hori he forgot.

We supposed to appreciate this aight?

Nothing against either of the characters, I just want AFO.
Spinner and Shoji should have had more focus way earlier in the series, the same thing with this whole racism subplot.

But because Hori waited until the very end to focus on them, it's pretty much too late now to really care about either of these characters or even this whole racism subplot.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Spinner and Shoji should have had more focus way earlier in the series, the same thing with this whole racism subplot.

But because Hori waited until the very end to focus on them, it's pretty much too late now to really care about either of these characters or even this whole racism subplot.
I hope Hori is not going for Spinner's change of heart and they will get gangbanged with Shoji by all these people.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah, I don't think Spinner is redeemable at this point.
I'm afraid the motive of "change of hearts" will be spammed a lot in the upcoming chapters.

If you remember even Deku himself is corny and says he wants to save Shigaraki.

Even if they go to the prison you know what I mean.

Agreed. I enjoyed the focus on him but Horikoshi could've thrown a bone to these characters a while ago so now it's simply expanding, not giving them spotlight at the end of the series.
Horikoshi is really good at making likeable side characters, but I feel like a lot of the times these side characters only really become likeable after hundreds of chapters of them being pretty much background characters.