Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Alright
I might be misunderstanding. But, did u not say that this was the best evidence for sanji showing hardening? And then you got shown the drake panel from the other guy. And then you said that sanji always had hardening. So, how did u come to the conclusion that this new instance, which isn't even that clear, was better than drake panel for sanji hardening evidence?

If you believed sanji always had it, then why not mention the drake panel? Did you forget it or something?
Dude, me saying it's the best evidence to prove Sanji CoA coating and me not believing Sanji has hardening are two different things. If I don't believe Sanji has black hardening, I'd be arguing against it. I also clearly mentioned, I knew about the Drake panel. The panel's been debunked as shading a long time ago—you can see that if you zoom in. It's a literal fact we never got a panel of Sanji using black coating on the panel. So I showed the panel suggesting he did and said it's the best evidence we've got so far. It's mind-boggling how you're even trying to use that against me.

He also send Vergo-san flying and we all know how it end :wellwell:
He literally sent Queen spinning only to nearly dying and being saved by papa Judge lmao
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Prove nothing.
since everyone is receiving help ..why it’s wrong when it comes to sanji ?!

even zoro received the magical sword enma’s help ( and don’t tell me it’s zoro haki and shit, if it was truly his effort he could have done the same with shusui his old sword.. BIG SURPRISE: HE DIDNT)

and the nika fruit for luffy

besides that, zoro and luffy learned how to control haki thanks to the help of Raleigh and mihawks training…for sanji he learned everything by himself !!!!!
BIG DIFFERENCE BRO
:kuzanshut::beckmoji:

Alright
I might be misunderstanding. But, did u not say that this was the best evidence for sanji showing hardening? And then you got shown the drake panel from the other guy. And then you said that sanji always had hardening. So, how did u come to the conclusion that this new instance, which isn't even that clear, was better than drake panel for sanji hardening evidence?

If you believed sanji always had it, then why not mention the drake panel? Did you forget it or something?
Knowing/thinking Sanji always had hardening is not the same thing as having good evidence of it

Dude, me saying it's the best evidence to prove Sanji CoA coating and me not believing Sanji has hardening are two different things. If I don't believe Sanji has black hardening, I'd be arguing against it. I also clearly mentioned, I knew about the Drake panel. The panel's been debunked as shading a long time ago—you can see that if you zoom in. It's a literal fact we never got a panel of Sanji using black coating on the panel. So I showed the panel suggesting he did and said it's the best evidence we've got so far. It's mind-boggling how you're even trying to use that against me.
My bad then.

Status
Not open for further replies.