My Problem with femminist media types

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
what does it supposed to prove? :suresure:
women have unreasonable standard? so is men especially considering the sex ratio is always balanced more or less minus what the 3-4% of homosexuals and stuff

will men ever date something a fat women? no u guys will the first to insult her:milaugh:
Women don't prefer overweight men too, how's it unreasonable for men not to pick full-figured women? Women on average have way higher standards than your average male—whether it is unreasonable or not is a different story altogether. Looks are by far the most prominent factor for men; even then, they have fairly low standards. For women, looks are one of many factors they use to decide on a potential date/partner.

Fat shaming is done by both women as well as men too—it's not exclusive to men. Women judge women way more than men. It's not even a contest.

and yes incels are unbearable none like them, you can't expect women to pick incels and *fix* him :whitepress:
No one should date someone they don't wanna date regardless of the reasons. Women shouldn't lower their standards for anyone but don't complain when men do the same. All hell breaks lose as soon as men turn around and do the same to women. For instance, you're calling out men for not dating full-figured women—that's not even a high standard. And imagine if a man said anything remotely similar about a group of women that you said about the so-called incels.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Women don't prefer overweight men too, how's it unreasonable for men not to pick full-figured women? Women on average have way higher standards than your average male—whether it is unreasonable or not is a different story altogether. Looks are by far the most prominent factor for men; even then, they have fairly low standards. For women, looks are one of many factors they use to decide on a potential date/partner.

Fat shaming is done by both women as well as men too—it's not exclusive to men. Women judge women way more than men. It's not even a contest.

No one should date someone they don't wanna date regardless of the reasons. Women shouldn't lower their standards for anyone but don't complain when men do the same. All hell breaks lose as soon as men turn around and do the same to women. For instance, you're calling out men for not dating full-figured women—that's not even a high standard. And imagine if a man said anything remotely similar about a group of women that you said about the so-called incels.
You forgot to add that women don't prefer bald men too.

Bald shaming is a thing.:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sorry, senpai, I guess I am ahead of the game. I don't have a visible six-pack, but I have a v-shaped physique and visible hair. I could aim for 4/10s.:giogio:
:crazwhat:

I guess I have to curse your hair to level the playing field

On serious note - glad to hear you doing well. I have high respect for those who work hard to build good physique
Not true Senpai

Women do prefer one bald tip men have
:milaugh::milaugh:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
what does it supposed to prove? :suresure:
women have unreasonable standard? so is men especially considering the sex ratio is always balanced more or less minus what the 3-4% of homosexuals and stuff

will men ever date something a fat women? no u guys will the first to insult her:milaugh:

and yes incels are unbearable none like them, you can't expect women to pick incels and *fix* him :whitepress:
Enough of a statement to block this user.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Women don't prefer overweight men too, how's it unreasonable for men not to pick full-figured women?
I dont think she is saying men shouldnt have standards.

She is saying women shouldnt be put to blame because they have standards - like some men do blame women when they get rejected

Rej

This forum is retarded.
:watchout:Good that you deleted the second part. ✌️ It wasn't warranted
I didnt, it was a mod. Disappointed, since alot of insults are tolerated on WG in discussions. But me dropping a small 3 letter word is an outlawed crime, gg. Idc, I would have never taken back that statement lol.