Manga Discussion Give me a theme, I give you a manga

Ohk i havnt read that yet. I'll add that too my readlist.
I can make a never ending list of seinen whom don't involve violence or sex and are not a psychological thriller. Seinen=demography and adult don't necessarily want to read man made horror. You should check Kowloon generic romance which I recommended earlier, it's a romance seinen and there is no ntr:endthis:

C

Cruxroux

seinen whom don't involve violence or sex and are not a psychological thriller
What's seinen about it anymore then.
:whitepress:
That's precisely what i look for in seinen mangas. Other than that even shounen does the same job.

Seinen is not that much of an indicator most of the time, they are considered as such because they involve adults:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Manga recommandation of the day: Space brothers

Motivational manga about a man who wants to be an astronaut after a failed car ingenieer carrier.
Much needed reading in this forum especially:endthis:

Last edited:
It's actually a pretty hard question, I like to take in consideration the foroomer I am making my recommendation and I am not sure a woman will like it but it's my one of my preferred manga so you should check grand blue. It's mostly a comedy so If you want a romance or a shojo, you can ask again:endthis:
ohh I already watch grand blue, thanks though

ohh I already watch grand blue, thanks though
The mango is way longer than the anime:endthis:

- Survival in zombie apocalypse
- Survival in an island
- Post apocalypse manga
For post apocalypse you should check Eden:endthis:

I m kind of dry for zombie manga so I will recommend you I am a hero yet again. For survival Island, it's way too specific, I think you should check battle royale the movie (I think it's the best out of all the adaptation of the book):endthis:

Last edited: