Manga Discussion Give me a theme, I give you a manga

That one is boring and different

I want something like Humans landing on a distant planet and raging wars against the alien species to take control over the resources.
Well in world trigger it's in their plan do that I think but it didn't happen yet:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

The problem is that the manga can't really exist since it's just not morally correct:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well in world trigger it's in their plan do that I think but it didn't happen yet:endthis:

The problem is that the manga can't really exist since it's just not morally correct:endthis:
It's morally correct if Earth doesn't have much resources left and we need to invade

Survivor of our species takes priority

But it sucks no such manga exist. Thanks though

something like "Gosu, the master".
It's not a prehistorical manga:endthis:

something like "Gosu, the master".
I didn't read it sadly so I can't answer you, you can check the manga recommandation I ve made so far:
-world trigger (strategy, battle)
-space brothers (slice of life, space)
The manga recommandation of the day:
-Ushijima the loan shark (it's not for everyone so I advise you to check the speech before):endthis:

Gap Moe Criminals
I can't think of any manga like that for some obvious reason, you can check out by makoto mizuta if you want some criminal manga:endthis:

Last edited:
Better storyline than FMAB.
It doesn't have to be brotherly/nakama themed, as long as it has good coherent storytelling. Have many unexpected twist that still logically sound will be preferred.