Chapter Discussion Are the Beasts Pirates both cooler and notably stronger than the Big Mom Pirates?

Are they cooler and stronger?

• They are only cooler but not stronger

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • They are only stronger but not cooler

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • They are both stronger and cooler

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • They are worst in both ways

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

Calamities over SC any day of the week even the bounty’s show that.
Yeah bounty... imagine cracker gets his sword broken and mocked by someone below g4 Luffy lol

Jack the 1B

Queen the 1.3 B cant even dodge or react to nerfed while Luffy, Brook, Sanji Reiju can dodge sane or nerfed BM
Also cant tank more than Capone did lol

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Yeah bounty... imagine cracker gets his sword broken and mocked by someone below g4 Luffy lol

Jack the 1B

Queen the 1.3 B cant even dodge or react to nerfed while Luffy, Brook, Sanji Reiju can dodge sane or nerfed BM
Also cant tank more than Capone did lol
Mf is biggest dinosaur how is he supposed to dodge her in that form? And didn’t he crack her skull and Capture her.:holdthisl::queenmeme:

People who like the Beasts Pirates are going to say they are cooler, and people who like the Big Mom Pirates are going to say they are cooler. Now as for who we think is stronger for now I would also say that's just a matter of opinion as well, some will say the Beasts Pirates are stronger, others will says will say the Big Mom Pirates, and others will say they are equal.

This comment right here is just ridiculous to say.
In my opinion , they are.It feels like Oda has given the Beasts Pirates much more thought and importance.
Oda has given both crews enough thoughts and importance, you can't ignore the fact that Oda went out of his way to give all 85 of Big Mom's children unique looking designs, created a 35 island archipelago country called Totto Land for them, gave each island a name, theme, and chose which of Big Mom's children would rule over the islands. He also went out of his way to do some research so he can could make fairy tales and fantasy fiction references for the BMP, many members of the BMP are referencing different works of fairy tales and fantasy fiction whether it is Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, or the Wizard of Oz.

So as you can see Oda really went out of his way when creating the Big Mom Pirates, and I'm pretty sure he did the same thing for the Beasts Pirates.

J

Jo_Ndule

Mf is biggest dinosaur how is he supposed to dodge her in that form? And didn’t he crack her skull and Capture her.:holdthisl::queenmeme:
:josad: So a huge dino cant dodge? Yet you think he can dodge or beat Cracker who could pressured g4? Who fought intensively with g4 speed and power?

He needs to climb a mountain to land a sneak attack on BM which only gave her memories back lol then shit his pants...thankfully BM slept and didnt use soul pocus

Queen will be lucky to climb a mountain and land a hit on cracker lol

Cooler?

Oh 100%
Big Mom has one of the most pathetic crews that anyone can have.

BMP is literally full of virgins who live in their mamas basement.

Toppi Robbo already look infinitely cooler than any of the veteran.

Jack being cooler than Cracker doesn't even need to be mentioned.

Queen is okay, not my kinda character but still way more enjoyable than useless Smoothie.

Katakuri is a trash who sucked Luffys dick in the middle of a fight. A few panels from King and he is already looking cooler than Katakuri.

Big Mom is in contention for worst character in One Piece while Kaido isn't great, at least he has kick ass design and had probably greatest introduction in the series.

Yeah in terms of cool factor Beast Pirates >>>> BMP

Not sure if they are dramatically stronger but they do have higher bounties, something to keep in mind.

Plus Kaido has in universe hype over Big Mom thought Kaidos hype is kinda wonky

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
:josad: So a huge dino cant dodge? Yet you think he can dodge or beat Cracker who could pressured g4? Who fought intensively with g4 speed and power?

He needs to climb a mountain to land a sneak attack on BM which only gave her memories back lol then shit his pants...thankfully BM slept and didnt use soul pocus

Queen will be lucky to climb a mountain and land a hit on cracker lol
Queen defeats him with only one tail whip or stomps him with his big feet.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Cooler?

Oh 100%
Big Mom has one of the most pathetic crews that anyone can have.

BMP is literally full of virgins who live in their mamas basement.

Toppi Robbo already look infinitely cooler than any of the veteran.

Jack being cooler than Cracker doesn't even need to be mentioned.

Queen is okay, not my kinda character but still way more enjoyable than useless Smoothie.

Katakuri is a trash who sucked Luffys dick in the middle of a fight. A few panels from King and he is already looking cooler than Katakuri.

Big Mom is in contention for worst character in One Piece while Kaido isn't great, at least he has kick ass design and had probably greatest introduction in the series.

Yeah in terms of cool factor Beast Pirates >>>> BMP

Not sure if they are dramatically stronger but they do have higher bounties, something to keep in mind.

Plus Kaido has in universe hype over Big Mom thought Kaidos hype is kinda wonky
Facttssss but still after this many L’s they are still going suc Lig Memes dic

The Tobi Roppo designs were definitely better than their counterparts' who I supposed are the Veterans.
Not at all. There's nothing among the Tobi Roppo as smart as Oda playing with the idea of daifuku mochi being stuffed like a genie within its lamp (and how well said lamp is merged with Daifuku's body) nor as precise as how Perospero's design perfectly conveys its mischevous, talkative and wizardy idiosyncrasy (plus all the candy details) and even the small touches like the crown-like-parfait in Compote and Oven's mittens plus his oven signs-like hair and beard.

And, anyways, the Big Mom Pirates are way, way above the whole Beast Pirates in terms of designs. By far, it's not even close. Oda had the chance to play with a lot of inspirations from fairy tales, modern literature and fables and you can tell that. The man certainly enjoyed putting those designs together and even irrelevant characters like Bobbin or Diesel contain good ideas.

We should wait for their Zoan forms, though, because there's some potential play there. But so far they are way less stimulating in terms of design, they're either "cool-loking" in a simplistic way or even irreleavnt (Ulti is especially void, I've already forgotten her looks, and I just can't see the Page One we knew in his new human design). So far I have my hopes put in Black Maria (because of her visual rhymes and swords), Who's Who for the whole eyes theme and Sasaki to a lesser degree (thinking of his potential fruit and how his human traits could be implemented.

But again, I don't see any legit argument to put their designs above Big Mom's veterans's apart from the "cool" bias.