One Piece Chapter 1067 Punk Records

rate chapter

• Total voters
No way.I think Lucci is here to clash with Luffy again.
Nah, Oda ain’t gonna do dirty his fan favourite after that whole chosen one bullshit. Lucci’s time has come and gone, fighting Luffy now would just bring Luffy negging him, and for what? Luffy fans already know he’s far stronger, and Lucci fans will be displeased.
Better have him recycled in some new supportive role against the WG using that whole cp9 hunting thing as a motivation, so he can sell new Lucci toys/presence in other games in time for the final saga.
Post automatically merged:

I would literally die if it turned out that the entirety of Water 7 and Enies Lobby were just professionally made pranks :crazwhat:
Not revo THEN, but Revo NOW, after he was hunted by the Government.

Nah, Oda ain’t gonna do dirty his fan favourite after that whole chosen one bullshit. Lucci’s time has come and gone, fighting Luffy now would just bring Luffy negging him, and for what? Luffy fans already know he’s far stronger, and Lucci fans will be displeased.
Better have him recycled in some new supportive role against the WG using that whole cp9 hunting thing as a motivation, so he can sell new Lucci toys/presence in other games in time for the final saga.

Not revo THEN, but Revo NOW, after he was hunted by the Government.
Sanji vs Lucci would be cool.

Damn, the chapter is already out on Thursday? Don't know if we ever had this before.
Hope we get hxh early too.

So 20 years of researching and endless funding just so he deems Kaido’s fruit as a failure due to color.
No wonder the WG wants to kill this clown, this was likely mentioned in Greenbull’s report.
lol Vegapunk must suffer from neurosis or something.

So 20 years of researching and endless funding just so he deems Kaido’s fruit as a failure due to color.
No wonder the WG wants to kill this clown, this was likely mentioned in Greenbull’s report.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he made the first ever airplane but discarded it because he thought the idea wouldn’t work :josad:

Dude’d be able to fly to Laugh Tale and he’s like “No. This is scientifically impossible.”

Hey
I joined that game for this current chapter
You also joined in the last round I believe.
When will you reveal the results?
Later today. Usually this is the day where I tally up the points in my PM but the chapter comes out sooner than I expected so it might take a bit of time. But you should get my announcement in late evening at best.

A slower paced chapter than we’ve had for Egghead. A fair bit spent on characterising Vegapunk. Bit of an internet setup, another mention of the eternal flame. With Vegapunk wanting to leave and CP 0 arriving to kill him I wonder if we’ll get Vegapunk leaving through one his clones.

Ancient robot being tied with the Fishmen seemingly is an interesting enough twist that I’m looking forward to being explored.

For Kuma, guess Vegapunk has sent a signal for him to return to get Bonney or something along those lines.

A decent enough setup chapter then, but not leaving us much to talk about over the break.