Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
If only Oda gave them his general sketches of what he had planned for zoro eow and tell TOEI to adapt them and declare it canon.
I'd even watch the anime again. But Oda simply doesn't care
Yes
But the lack of Zoro's story is what broke me. Like, look at my name
Is not that he doesn't care he knows that Zoro's backstory represents a threaten to his beloved goofy:finally:

I can't even like your post, aside Goofy?
Zoro is the best character, period. If Oda wasn't such a scared little bitch Zoro would be the face of OP.
People are always talking about Nardo in this forum, Oda wishes he had the talent to bench Luffy for multiple arcs and focus on someone else and make them fan favorites like Kishimoto did with several characters. 25 years of the same arc! :saden:
Oda fear zoro, he is pretty much as popular as goofy while having 5000 thousands less apparitions on panel, he can't deal with greatness:saden:

Zoro threatens everyone even his own author fears him
This is so fucked up from him. They are both Oda's creations, Zoro was supposed to be the second most important character from the way Oda set upped his story. Why would he be worried of this? What is he supposed to be worried for? What would be so wrong with Zoro being top 1 in a fucking poll? Zoro rent free in Oda's head too it seems.

This is so fucked up from him. They are both Oda's creations, Zoro was supposed to be the second most important character from the way Oda set upped his story. Why would he be worried of this? What is he supposed to be worried for? What would be so wrong with Zoro being top 1 in a fucking poll? Zoro rent free in Oda's head too it seems.
Oda is trying to kill zoro's hype so bad now that he saw the world wide popularity poll, he is going from unlocking acoc to having a gimmick fight with Casper the ghost without even an ounce of haki clash. I am not sure I will survive it:saden:

Oda is scared that Luffy's basic ass plots get overshadowed by Zoro if he gives him something to do.
99% of Luffy's character is actually other characters having a character for him, Luffy lives through other characters and fights their fights for them, look at Bonney's arc, Oda just inserted Luffy in there and in the end it's going to be all about him. Oda has been doing this for 25 years. :saden:

Oda needs to understand that he's writing for the 'wrong' audience.

His main reader base is NOT 15 y/o boys and Luffy is not everyone 's no1.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oda is trying to kill zoro's hype so bad now that he saw the world wide popularity poll, he is going from unlocking acoc to having a gimmick fight with Casper the ghost without even an ounce of haki clash. I am not sure I will survive it:saden:
I'm convenced 100% than the last poll zoro won but they changed it. That is why zoro didn't kil kaido

Problem is that if he gave zoro backstory or more development in wano oda feared that everyone would start to focus on zoro and would have forgot of his goofy
Oda is scared that Luffy's basic ass plots get overshadowed by Zoro if he gives him something to do.
99% of Luffy's character is actually other characters having a character for him, Luffy lives through other characters and fights their fights for them, look at Bonney's arc, Oda just inserted Luffy in there and in the end it's going to be all about him. Oda has been doing this for 25 years. :saden:
Well pre TS at least the mugis got more development and it was focus on them post TS is only goffy and side characters that's why it became trash