Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I'm questioning why would straight dudes care about a most handsome male characters list. The fact that you misinterpreted that completely means you're very lost and confused.
You know what, I am lost actually

I'm sorry, I responded to the wrong comment of yours. I thought it was from your chain with solis
Still, using tranny all willy nilly is wrong imo but that's between you and the mods

You know what, I am lost actually

I'm sorry, I responded to the wrong comment of yours. I thought it was from your chain with solis
Still, using tranny all willy nilly is wrong imo but that's between you and the mods
I pointed out that Sanji is canonically a tranny after a Sanji fan accused me of being gay because of my avatar :myman:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Caring about a most attractive male character list is a little sus, not that there's anything wrong with being gay

As one of the few women on this site, I agree that Zoro deserves the top spot for most handsome One Piece character. It’s the chest scar that pushes him past any contender. Also Oda and Toei should bring back tan Zoro. The man works out on a pirate ship that’s in the middle of the ocean half naked. He should have a tan.

Also Wano brought back different facets of Zoro’s personality that I missed when he was absent from WCI. I enjoyed Zoro and Luffy’s reunion. I liked seeing him fanboy over the Nidai Kietsu. He worked hard to control Enma. His performance on the rooftop was awesome, and I was so excited when he unlocked advCoC and KoH in order to decimate King. Zoro works best for me when he is being pushed to the brink of death and the raid really showcased that.

He’s been absent from quite a few chapter for Egghead Island. However, Oda uses Vegapunk to show that the world government sees Zoro as a Yonko commander. He’s progressed as a fighter and crew member throughout the manga and I have enjoyed reading his journey. I sort of want to create a thread about Zoro’s growth as a fighter and character because the two are so intertwined. If anyone’s interested in helping me edit my analysis, then please let me know.